[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: th-2769586254.jpg (27 KB, 474x474)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Is 1200 calories a good diet goal?

I have medium activity with a job that has me walking around (not super vigorous activity) and on my feet for a solid 5 hours a day. I honestly just want to pass more and I think loosing some weight would help.

I am currently 220 lbs and want to loose weight fast.

My diet is kinda shit but I try to eat at least one salad made from good greens a day (I usually split my salad with my reptile, and put oil/vinegar dressing on mine). However ramen is too tempting sometimes.
>>
not enough, this will be unhealthy and unsustainable for your weight and unhealthy
research how to be healthy and try again
>>
>>36652805
losing weight fast is just gonna result in you having saggy skin and being skinny fat, especially without resistance training. focus on having a high protein and high fiber diet while being 300-400 calories below your tdee. do some resistance training while youre at it
>>
>>36652805
Most people really struggle with 1200 calories, your maintenance TDEE is probably well over 2000 at that weight with lots of daily walking
Try starting at that and bump it up several hundred calories if you feel like you can't sustain it, better to lose a bit slower than fall off
>>
Yeah the main reason for dropping so suddently is I very suddenly have a lot more control over my eating habits due to starting stimulant medication.

Before that over eating was a huge issue for me or eating when bored. But now I actually am not hungry most of the day and basically can choose how much I eat.

Honestly having this much control over my brain function is life changing.
>>
>>36652805
If ur on hrt 1200 is gonna be the bare minimum for u to lose weight since ur tdee (for a healthy weight) is likely around 1500 now
>>
>>36652862
what i said here >>36652832 still applies
>>
>>36652891
Women are not that dietarily crippled just by virtue of estrogen, big dog
220 lbs at probably male height range with 5 hours of daily walking is going to be high
>>
>>36652805
get on ozempic sheesh
>>
>>36652935
1500 is basal for most women, which you should be going off of anyway. 1200 is not an unrealistic goal
>>
>>36653126
most women dont have male typical height range
>>
I have been wanting to.
>>
>>36653140
My basal is 1500 at 5'10" tho
>>
>>36653178
What's the point of going by BMR when it's not your actual expenditure
Like really it's just aiming lower to give yourself a margin of error
>>
>>36653414
Cuz I can adjust as I see fit when it comes to my calories burnt for that day. I do it just to make sure I keep losing weight too because a lot of people vastly overestimate how many calories theyre burning from exercise
>>
why are trannies so fucking retarded
>>
>>36653534
They hit themselves in the head with big rocks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.