[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721926967140.jpg (57 KB, 736x736)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
I'm copy pasting this from /adv because I am a trans woman. Hopefully I can get helpful replies from here too

It was pretty fucked up and I'm still shook about it. I don't have a shift today thank God but I'm worried about what to do next. I'm going to give vague or incorrect information here too just in case so bear with me please

Long story short there was a man who showed up last night. He gave me a rather large tip and wrote how nice I was on the bill. When I clocked out it was well after dark. I got into my car and drove to my place. I got out and this other vehicle parked right behind me. He got out, put his arm on my shoulder and asked me if I remembered him and I said kind of and he said something else and I said that my father was waiting for me inside and he distinctly said "what a shame" and that literally sent shivers down my spine. I don't remember much of anything else and I ran inside and fucking locked my door. I called someone close to me and I texted my manager about it too (who still haven't read it) and I don't know what the fuck else to do here
>>
>>36652922
Gun
>>
>>36652965
at least knife
>>
>>36652922
Calling your local police office might not be a bad idea if you get a name, a good enough description is fine too. You're just making a report which can be used to make or seal a case against these kinds of people. Maybe they've already got one against them

Aside from that continue to work with your manager and let them know. You're gonna be fine, in all likelihood they were pushing their luck, vast majortity of crimes are either spur of the moment or against people you know. You are neither of these. It's fine to feel shook and paranoid even so, you'll get through this, don't bottle these things up what happened to you really fuck blows and it's a terrible thing for a person to go through.

Best of wishes, you got this
>>
>>36652922
so sorry this happened to you. try to keep an eye out for it in the future and please call the police if you ever see somebody following you again
>>
Why are moids like this?
>>
If he comes back into your workplace and management refuses to kick him out or support you in any way quit asap because it just gets worse. Especially if they start actively defending him or doing the “omg look it’s your boyfriend lol” shit when he comes in. For whatever reason a lot of people will automatically take the man’s side in situations like this and assume you are a histrionic attention seeker no matter how calmly, rationally, and discreetly you handle it. If he ever notices that the management at your workplace is enabling him to harass you it’s very likely he will escalate things to a dangerous level. Please get pepper spray if you don’t have it already and maybe learn some self defense if you can.
>>
>>36653115
yeah i ask the same. must be the impulsiveness that T gives them

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.