[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: madeyoulook.png (477 KB, 512x768)
477 KB
477 KB PNG
I get why tranners have made it a critical mission to dismiss the AGP accusation, because having "just a fetish" doesn't lead to respect or recognition or rights. At the same time, the logic being used to rebuke AGP is becoming increasingly desperate and absurd. At this point, can a person even be AGP anymore? Is it possible for a man to just have a fetish for imagining himself as a woman, crossdressing and sexualizing the self as a girl?

I ask because by tranner logic, the arousal created by the aforementioned is always deflected onto something else, such as

a) it's only sublimation: because you're definitely a girl on the inside, the body takes your desire to be a girl and sublimates into sexuality. Somehow.
b) euphoria: there's nothing sexual about getting rock hard wearing women's clothing or imaging yourself as a girl, it's just the body reacting to being happy.
c) it's normal: women also get turned on by the idea of imagining themselves in sexual situations, which is a bravely stupid hill to die on, given that women don't feel strong compulsions to masturbate and experience floods of arousal just by putting on women's clothing or by the mere acknowledgement of being a girl, in itself. Likewise, cis men don't start furiously masturbating with the thought of "omg I'm a MAN omg". No one seems to do this, except for tranners, and almost exclusively trans women at that

So in this universe, there isn't a single pathway in which a man can be AGP, every road thereto has been completely eliminated by the different deflections. Either you're sublimating, or it's euphoria boners, or it's just totally normal actually and all cis women also feel extreme bouts of arousal thinking about how they're female. Just being a guy with a fetish for self-feminization has been made existentially impossible, because it must always, without exception, be something else.

So is such a fetish even possible to have now? And if so, where is the difference?
>>
>>36653386
AGP has never been a fetish in theory, it's supposed to be a novel sexual orientation unto itself. The fetish you describe exists (but it's not agp because agp isn't a fetish in the first place), it's just not ever the reason for transition.
>>
>>36653423
So when is it a fetish and when is someone trans?
>>
>>36653386
>Is it possible for a man to just have a fetish for imagining himself as a woman, crossdressing and sexualizing the self as a girl?
yes. cuz thats me.
>>
>>36653556
It's a fetish when you do it home and trans when you want to do your fetish in public and force everyone else into turning you on by calling you a girl
>>
bump
>>
>>36653386
>it's just the body reacting to being happy.
no way. I was 9yrs old when I first put on panties. I was already a horny little fuck and got rock hard putting on panties cuz it was so naughty and sexy. I have never actually thought I was a girl just that I can get away with larping as one on occasion
>>
>>36653386
>Just being a guy with a fetish for self-feminization has been made existentially impossible, because it must always, without exception, be something else.
They will state that the existence of such a person is possible and label them as a crossdresser, even though the difference between a crossdresser and a transwoman is not quite clear, which is what lead Blanchard to coin the term autogynephilia.
>>
>>36653386
Yeah. This often is a problem when you use old school psychology.
When Freud said "every son wants to subconsciously fuck their own mother"
I think there probably is some truth to it. Of course it should not be taken literally but I think attraction to things we are familiar with does exist.

I think the same logic applies to AGP theory too and even homosexuality being a fetish. Every single argument used for homosexuality being a fetish, can also be applied on transgenderism and vice versa.
-Serves no biological function
-Can be caused by trauma
-etc
Problem is that human mind is very complex and I think we are only now starting to understand sexual side of it even since that area of study became less taboo.

Probably homosexuality, etc are paraphilia but are not harmful or sick enough to be considered as such. Also there are some explanations and data on it all etc.
>>
>>36654737
That doesn't hold hold any water given that transgender is not a sexuality, but a gender identity. The comparison already breaks apart there. According to trans logic, there is nothing at all sexual about being transgender
>>
>>36653386
I don't really care, I used to tell myself "it was a fetish" for years when repping and jerking off to written tg erotica, and I've been girlmoding for like 5 years now, I'm much happier and I have a normie life now.
>>
>>36655654
>there is nothing at all sexual about being transgender
Yea. I think u r correct.

But it's the same as claiming that there is nothing inherently sexual about your genitals and that they are only a part of what define your gender identity and sex. We both sort of know that's a bit bullshit.
>>
>>36655732
I'm glad you're happier, but that's not really what this is about.
>>
>>36653386
why do ai generated anime girls always have vagina armpits
>>
>>36655814
To claim there is nothing sexual about genitals is fucking retarded
>>
Still no takers?
>>
>>36653386
Actually, I am AGP on the basis of me being a man disconnected from my body and simply wanting one that is attractive to myself. Just a nice looking mecha…
>>
>>36653741
based fetishist
>>
>>36656492
Just like how any decent player in MMOs has a sexy female character, simple as

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.