[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1705078538427584.png (2.33 MB, 1920x1080)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB PNG
>cis men make my pp hard and butt tingle but hate most men
>cis women don't do anything for me
how do I become attracted to women? men are awful and I hate them but goddamn I want to lick them so badly.
>>
>>36653566
Why do you hate men?
>>
>>36653566
just get fucked by one
>>
>>36653566
Stop being a misandrist retard
>>
>>36653566
if you're mtf then it's good and correct for you to be attracted to men
>>
>>36653566
letters?
>>
>>36653566
get over yourself. find a nice guy and stick his dick so far down your throat that your mind turns off
>>
File: 1720474625519295.jpg (1.15 MB, 1170x1688)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
>>36653566
find a feminine male who enjoys their dick enough and seduce them into wanting to buttslam, they'll likely have rarely gotten to and will go extra hard with you due to it.

(actually)fem males in my experience have fem socialization or at the very least don't do banter so they're infinitely more enjoyable to be around. Banter poisons men brain sadly

t. am that/experienced that
>>
>>36653566
>but hate most men
why
>how do I become attracted to women?
i wish i could become unattracted to them. you think men are difficult? haha u have it easy
>>
>>36653566
Most ftms are probably better people than cis men but I assume from your post that you don't like ftms. Other than that idk, I don't think its possible to change your attraction if you fundamentally are not attracted to women. I would say there are good cis men out there but they might be hard to find

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.