[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: father.png (730 KB, 808x990)
730 KB
730 KB PNG
how can i have children as a ftm without getting pregnant? is being adopted really that bad? is surrogacy inmoral?
>>
>>36653647
Yes
>>
>>36653647
its probably really difficult and really ymmv
but there are definitely lots of parentless kids that would probably love to have some form of safety net instead of being unloved throughout their childhood
>>
>>36653647
Foster
>>
>>36653647
see if you can get a close family member or friend to be a surrogate, or hire one and help take care of her and keep her around as an "aunt" if she wishes perhaps
>>
>>36653679
>keep her around as an "aunt" if she wishes perhaps
Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen
>>
>>36653679
personally i plan on either surrogacy, adoption or getting pregnant myself which would probably cause immense psychological damage and suffering for me but i want a child
>>
>>36653694
>Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen
It wouldnt be if shes not genetically related to the child

If you plan on having a kid thats related to the surrogate forget about that option
>>
>>36653735
>Don't raise children please. You're under the impression you're in the wrong body. You can not care for yourself correctly.
every time you tell a trans person not to have children 10 seahorse dads get pregnant
>>
>>36653744
based. total seahorse love
>>
>>36653647
I think it is a bad idea for you to have children in any way
>>
>>36653679
that sounds way crueler
>>36653735
i change it as i please, it would just have been easier if i was born with everything i wanted. im only having children if i can be a passoid and stealth
>>
>>36653647
Personally I think adoption is better. I would never want to bring a new human being into this shitty terrible world, I think its best to care for a child that is already alive and in need of a good home.
>>
>>36653757
>I think it is a bad idea for you to have children in any way
see >>36653744
>>
>>36653715
Yeah I mean if you keep the surrogate around as a family member/friend. Seems like the smart thing to do is cut all contact with them ASAP
>>
>>36653774
but what if they dont want to be my kid, like what if they consider their biological parent their real parent and just want nothing to do with me
>>
>>36653772
By aunt i mean she can spend time with the kid if she wants, is invited to family gatherings basically integrated into your family as an aunt if she wants

idk maybe i'm biased as i'm not related to most of my aunts for different reasons
>>
>>36653778
Why would you not want to keep her around as a friend?

>>36653789
this is entirely anecdotal, but my dads sister is adopted and she still visits my grandma and her brothers as much as possible.
>>
>>36653647
surrogacy is an additional way to make money for a woman. "radfems" hate it because their only self worth is by being able to give birth and if you can put a price on that ability you basically take that away which is why they try campaigns to ban surrogacy.
>>
>>36653959
true
>>
File: 1720162970484618.jpg (41 KB, 639x355)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>36653735
This. It's incredible how Redditors who don't know right from wrong can say with a straight face "I am mentally capable of taking care of a kid."
No, you're not, you silly Troon. You will degenerate their mind and possibly rape them since your only personality is your sexuality. Eventually you'll cave into your list and "le nothing matters anyway, isn't that great?" Reddit mentality and then rape your sons/daughters.
>>
>>36653839
>Why would you not want to keep her around as a friend?
There's the possibility that she may be emotionally attached to the child (shes literally the kid's mom) and regret the deal that was made. Cutting contact eliminates that possibility
>>
>>36654041
>(shes literally the kid's mom
She wouldn't be because she has no genetic ties to the child. and likely wouldnt see the kid enough to develop that close of a relationship

Cases where the surrogate wants the child generally only happen when the child was conceived with the surrogates DNA
>>
>>36654004
i dont think its worth the time to explain how i dont want to rape anyone since you just pulled it out of your ass. i hope you dont accuse random people of rape in real life too
>>
>>36653647
bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.