[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.31 MB, 1920x1080)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>no cock
>no balls
>disappointed look in father's eyes whenever you see him
>ended bloodline
were the medals worth it?
>>
>>36653813
Those shoulders
>>
>>36653813
How do they even do it? Are women REQUIRED to wear the one piece suit? Can’t they just claim to be a woman internally but wear clothes that don’t make them look like a literal 6ft man in a woman’s swimsuit?
>>
>>36653813
lol is that shopped?
>>
>>36653813
Sports should be unisex. "Women's sports" is just a psyop to make people believe that foids can be athletic (they can't). Banning sex segregation would immediately end this delusion.
>>
>>36653827
>>36653871
Swimming is heavy on the upper body.
>>
>>36653813
he ended trans rights by being a shameless monsterhon, but of course its the conservatives fault.
>>
File: 1714746830070148.jpg (744 KB, 2500x1567)
744 KB
744 KB JPG
>>36653813
She's American, why doesn't she just get FFS?
>>
>>36653970
he might pass.
>>
>>36653921
So is a Y chromosome
>>
>>36653813
>no cock
>no balls
are you retarded? why would that be a bad thing for a trans women? she wanted to get rid of those things.
>disappointed look in father's eyes whenever you see him
You're likely projecting. But that's the father's fault. Not hers. The father is welcome at any time to fix the hatred in his heart and make amends. If he chooses not to, it's his problem.

>were the medals worth it?
do you see the absurd conclusions you come to when you're huffing the gas of your own conspiracy theories?
>>
>>36653901
This is how I know youre an old fart millennial. Someone still hasn't learned the difference between equity and equality
>>
>>36653930
>he ended trans rights by being a shameless monsterhon, but of course its the conservatives fault.

The same permissive attitudes that can lead to trans women being truly accepted as [a second kind of] woman in the mainstream will inevitably lead to shameless monsterhons. It's just a side effect, but I think it's worth it.
>>
>>36654040
Sorry. I'm not done. See I always thought it was just an excuse to be transphobic. But it's actually insane that there are people that think someone would go through the absolute ardor that is medical transition JUST to beat women in sports. Like no, lol. Nobody chooses to be trans.
>>
He’s such a big cheater.
>>
>>36654115
its funny that men rape literal babies but somehow you dont think they can have retarded sinister self-serving motivations like this
so of course i believe someone would do this for that because i believe a guy could do nearly anything possible to get what he wants
and no idc about fallacies or whatever this isnt a debate go back to dgg if you reply to me with that
>>
>>36654170
Then I don't know what to tell you. You're retarded, and it should be illegal for you to waste people's time like this!! Please go away
>>
>>36654040
Didn’t she helicopter their cock in the locker room? Thats not very ladylike.
>>
File: IMG_5919.png (889 KB, 1024x794)
889 KB
889 KB PNG
>>36654199

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.