[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: yet another fucking thing.jpg (512 KB, 1648x2033)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
Well, that about wraps it up.

Oh, and, uh, well, there is one more thing. Mister Chudjak, if you have a moment. See, I been reading the bible. Fascinatin' stuff, one a' t'very early works of Jewish literature. And- this "god" character, s'pposedly created everyt'ing, real masterful craftsman type a' guy.

And, uh, judgin' by this, uh, transgendered woman you keep telling me about, I know you take protectin' the innocent and things of that nature very seriously. My point? Well, I'm getting to that, sir.

See, you may notta heard about this, but this, uh, god fella, he had a son. Now, Mister Chudjak, you say, uh, paraphrasin', that those who would seduce the yout' got no place in our culture.

Mister Chudjak, supposing you relate to me the mother's age when this, uh, lad was conceived? Just your best guess, sir, based on the historical record.
>>
>>36654457
Dang, 15 or 16? God is a pedophile? Christbros, what say you??
>>
0/10 set up had potential but you chose the most boring topic to fixate on. Please wait 1 week and resubmit for a new grade. Toodles.
>>
>>36654501
on the primordial internet there was this kind of goofy dude who was really into like Whimsy as an aesthetic and especially Alice in Wonderland and shit like that, like a very distant ancestor of the teaboo and maybe an offshoot of the python quoter. like highly adjacent to steampunk. anyway that's what this reads like.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.