[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8108.jpg (297 KB, 2048x2048)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
Kai Cenat is now receiving more backlash for misgendering Kris/Ava Tyson than Kris/Ava Tyson is for inappropriate behavior with a minor
>>
>>36655192
Nah thats based transwomen dont deserve to be attacked just because 1 agp xoomerhon is a map
>>
>>36655215
Who's attacking you? People are protecting Chris because he's a trans. Almost like people transform to avoid accountability and backlash
>>
>>36655192
Good but also if this was really the case you wouldn't need to post the same single tweet over and over
>>
>>36655233
*she's uwu
>>
>>36655192
Yeah idk why people should care about gendering a creep correctly or not. Is it transphobia? Sure but who cares? Did Chris care when he shared Loli to his minor fans? Nah? Okay fuck him
>>
To be clear, people misgendering trans people when they do bad things reveals that the people doing the misgendering don't actually view us as our gender. That's why it's bad. Trans women are women. Trans men are men. This fact doesn't change when men and women do bad things. Like, nobody misgenders Hitler, even though he was evil. If he were trans people would misgender him all the time though.
>>
>>36655192
Who’s more annoying: trans people or black people?
>>
>>36655256
Stunning and brave. This will definitely make conservatives stop hating trannies
>>
i have accepted the premise that she did anything wrong
actually i didn't however though albeit
>>
>>36655233
This whole "people transition to avoid accountability" routine doesn't really work when the scandal happened before they transitioned and no one gave a fuck until after they came out. Being trans puts your actions, past and present under way more scrutiny and this shit with Ava is just another example of it.
>>
>>36655272
What? Girl log off
>>
>>36655292
Also it’s obvious he trooned out because of his Loli addiction which makes trans people look worse. I mean idk a lot of trans people online seem to enjoy Loli actually. Maybe there’s something going on with that?
>>
>>36655293
Why are you calling me girl? You haven't determined if I'm morally good or bad yet
>>
>>36655292
Like the stuff they did was shitty, but no one cared about it at the time or in the 6 years after it when it was a man doing it. Now that she's trans, everyone is losing their minds, like where was any of this before she came out, no where
>>
>>36655305
you are based but i wish youd use your intelligence to pick your battles instead of dying on this hill
>>
>>36655304
How is that obvious
>>
>>36655192
So can I guilt free call him a nigger if he ever does anything wrong?
>>
>>36655304
>Also it’s obvious
>Just my baseless opinion
Stop projecting onto people and then getting mad at them over it.
>>
>>36655320
you can do that any time for any reason
but people might respond in a way unfavorable
>>
>>36655233
>youre only valid if i deem your behavior and appearance satisfactory
Shes a woman. I dont like it either chuddie.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.