[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: regret.png (1.54 MB, 1313x940)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
Do you think he envies working class Joes with normal, cis kids?
>>
>>36655282
Most of his kids are still normal. Did he see some special talent in that tranny one and he is mad that it will go wasted?
>>
>>36655282
considering how the majority of married men with children are miserable and consistently cheat on their wives with either twinks or college aged girls, no
>>
>>36655282
I would put a good chunk of money to say this man slept with a transexual and hasn't been able to shake it since and this is why the voices haunt him
>>
>>36655345

No, he's obviously an extreme repressor who's pissed his kid living the life he always dreamed of but was too cowardly to pursue.
>>
>>36655282
My dad is a working class Joe in a small rural town and I still turned out to be a tranny.

I'm sure my dad would rather be Elon Musk with a tranny kid rather than a working class dude with a tranny kid.
>>
>>36655282
He does not give a shit about his kids at all, in fact he prides himself on breeding for the sake of breeding and letting the women take care of the rest (his father was the same way). He only brings up his trans child to push an agenda.
>>
>>36655282
No lol. He's not aristocracy, he's the incel who invented paypal who's trying to shoot poor people at mars so there'll be someone to boss around when he gets there.
>>
>>36655282
He has 7 kids, dude... They're raised by their mothers.
>>
>>36655282
I doubt someone like Elon wants a normal family life. Most Capitalist don't, that's why they devote most of their lives to running companies
>>
>>36655322
no, hes a tech utopian deadbeat dad with 7 kids and a breeding/eugenics fetish
hes disappointed that the family tree got pruned, so his new special project is vilifying transwomen because he feels betrayed of grandchildren to pass down his oh-so-special DNA
a huge IQ, ego and bank account cant fix the thin skin and insecurity of the worlds #1 trust fund baby
>>
>>36655322
ASPDs are like princess and the pea with any interpersonal conflict.
If he’d just disowned his son when he trooned, he’d never talk about it and get mad only if anyone brought it up.
But because the KID cut it off with HIM, his stupid lizard brain perceives it as him “losing” the social game, and it drives him nuts in a way that makes him lash out and be willing to do absolutely anything to harm that person.
His goal, that he wouldn’t admit even to himself, is to make the kid kill himself, so that he can say “SEE?!?! IT WASN’T ME! THE CHILD WAS DEFECTIVE! I WIN!”
>>
>>36655282
who the fuck is Joe?
>>
>>36655895
If wonder if the reason he had all his daughters aborted was because he was afraid he’d rape them like his dad did.
>>
>>36655379
You’re projecting. Sometimes people just hate trannies.
>>
>>36656782
>>
>>36660773
12 actually
>>
>>36655282
Why is he blaming le woke mindvirus when it's entirely his fault his son is a failedmale. Maybe if this guy wasn't such a beta cuck his son would be a man
>>
>>36660794
I know your post is bait, but upbringing really doesn't matter.
>>
>>36655282
Musk, like a lot of rich people, fetishizes the working class because he sees himself as a self made millionaire even though he clearly isn't. He thinks that he was once "one of us"
>>
>>36660871
It isn't bait, and upbringing really DOES matter though
>>
>>36655282
he has normal kids he just abandoned them all that’s why they’re normal
>>
>>36655282
i hope someone kills him soon
>>
>>36655282
idk do you think he'll ever stop being such a nigger?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.