[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: e22.jpg (68 KB, 564x564)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>meet hot guy at animecon
>succing his cock in the back of his car
>twirling tongue around his tip
>instant hair in mouth, remove it
>go back to sucking
>instant hair again, wtf
>remove it and continue the succ
>another instant hair in my mouth

tops please remove the hairs from your FUCKING DICKS
>>
no bitches love hair
>>
>>36655527
I trim pretty regularly, it looks more aesthetic too.
>>
>>36655527
i got lucky me and my girl both love hair so i aint ever shaved in my life

she shaves everything but cooter and pits
>>
>>36655527
hair on the shaft??
>>
File: 1561663649156.jpg (6 KB, 181x184)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>36655527
>mfw I have shaft hairs
how do I even get rid of these? early on in puberty I would just pull them out with tweezers but nowadays my dick is basically covered in peach fuzz and full blown pubes. and it hurts like hell to pull them out.
>>
>>36655527
when I meet a hot guy I usually flirt with him and maybe arrange a date now just immediately go to suck on his pp
>>
>>36658376
try shaving maybe? or like just don't have ppl suck your dick if it's gonna be shitty for htem
>>
>>36658411
I try shaving it sometimes with my electric razor but that just leaves poky stubble
I've never used a regular bladed razor before even on my face so I'm absolutely terrified of cutting my dick open if I were to use one of those
I'm not worried about anyone sucking my dick to be honest, that won't be happening anytime soon if ever. I'm the only person who's seen my dick in like 8 years so it's mostly just a self-conscious thing.
>>
>>36658330
>>36658376
>>36658440
nair, once a week or so, electric trimmer or razor if you've got balls in preparation for the sucking of the dick
do keep in mind you have to soak all the hairs in nair for it to do anything. like they gotta be covered in it or at least the base must be
i have around 12 hairs that are especially high up on the shaft and those i tweeze

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.