[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

“Bi trans woman” is a euphemism for trans lesbian. If you really preferred men you would just say straight.
>>
>>36655537
actually I'm pansexual bc I don't want to be like the other girls
>>
>>36655537
Why is it so difficult to understand that its possible to be attracted to both
>>
>>36655537
"Bi man" is a euphemism for gay. If you really preferred women you would just say straight.
>>
>>36655537
I don't understand, is it not possible to be a trans woman who likes both men and women and can be satisfied sexually with either? 'Preference' in this context would just be who you end up with more often.

Say for example a bisexual trans woman starts dating a man where she would more commonly date a woman and finds herself satisfied both romantically and sexually. You are saying that that is a trans lesbian with this post.
>>
>>36655537
I call myself straight despite being attracted to men and women solely because of the connotations of saying you like women as a tranny
>>
>>36655537
>>36655746
both are true

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.