[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 934.png (447 KB, 567x570)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
>be me, tranner
>another tranner adds me
>we talk about a fighting game
>says that game is easy while all she did was "strategically mashing" against her friends
>all the while she was using a character with one of the highest skill floor
>i challenge her
>she blocks me
I don't believe her. It's clear she's talking out of her ass. She sounded quite insufferable. Her character, even at low level, still requires dexterity to even "strategically mash" basic shit. At the very least, we clearly were playing a different game. What would you have done, /tttt/ sisters?
>>
>>36655600
Feign interest to be nice but not give a fuck because fighting games are dumb
>>
>>36655600
dubs

also i don't add anyone on this board as they might kill me irl so idk but fighting games suck anyways :3
>>
>>36655600
Fighting games are for fags and trannies
>>
>>36655600
fighting games are extremely male-brained so i think you saved yourself alot of trouble
drop them and play good games btw
>>
>>36655600
who cares wtf you must be 18+ to use this website
>>
I've never seen a tranny that plays fighting games that wasn't an AGP abomination.
>>
>>36655734
thats a newer thing
all of the notable trannies of the past that were big in fighting games were mega HSTS
it got taken over by AGPs
>>
>>36655765
Actually yeah I forgot about Ricki. She's cute.
>>
>>36655666
>drop them and play good games btw
Like what?
>>
>>36655624
>Feign interest to be nice
What do you mean, "feign interest"? Like, agreeing to whatever she said? How would have that prevented her from blocking me?
>>
>>36655600
When you say you challenged her, what wording did you use to issue your challenge?
>>
>>36655848
>ft10 faggot or pussy
>>
>>36655832
Idk you asked me what I would do and thats what I would do. I agree with dumb people all the time so theyll stfu sooner
>>
>>36655852
Yeah, you probably upset her with that and that's why she blocked you.
>>
>>36655600
"strategically mashing" as asuka from guilty gear strive
>>
>>36655600
what fighting game and what character?
>>
>>36655805
the sims, animal crossing and stardew valley :3
>>
>>36655600
fuck the shit out of her
>>
>>36657440
Tekken, she was talking about Julia

>>36657449
>the sims, animal crossing and stardew valley :3
They all suck
>>
>>36655600
I would destroy her retard ass and probably beat her in the fighting game too

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.