[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

That being gay was a result of you being infected with parasites
>>
>>36655640
i realized this board is gay now because its infected with (you)
>>
>>36655640
>want to fuck men's asses
>take worm pills
>still want to fuck men's asses
Explain this Chud
>>
>>36655640
>parasites modify your prenatally set faggot digit ratio
cope fag
>>
i took ivermectin for scabies infection and i still what penis in my butt
>>
>>36655669
>>36655696
>>36655700
Imagine making up such stories
Especially >>36655700
Scabies is treated with sulfur and skin ointments.
I know, because I had it before.
Imagine having to lie to justify your unhygienic choices on am anonymous fudge packing forum
>>
>>36655935
I took mebendazole to deworm myself after my pets got worms. I may still want to fuck men's asses but you're still a bigger faggot than me, Chud-kun.
>>
Let us dissect the delusional phrase “homosexuality is not a choice.”
First, we must establish some axioms and definitions
One is mentally ill if one is psychologically incapable of refraining from a biologically non-necessity activity or desire.
Biologically necessary activities or desires are those without such a species cannot perpetuate itself through generations: e.g., procurement and consumption of resources, expurgation of wastes, survival to sexual maturity, sexual reproduction, and education of the young.
Desires are either biological or psychological in character; they are distinguished according to whether the desire leads toward a biologically necessary, or biologically non-necessary activity.
Desires are either innate or habitual. Habitual desires are acquired desires. Consider an example: A person who has never had alcohol cannot desire to drink alcohol for alcohol’s sake, but only for some other sake, e.g. acceptance in a peer group. Further, a person who has not acquired a refined taste for scotch through frequent consumption thereof cannot desire to drink Oban for Oban’s sake, but only for the sake of scotch in general, for curiosity, or for something else. Therefore, habitual desires are the result of certain activities. Innate desires however, are not.
>>
>>36655935
that faggots have a different digit ratio is a well known fact in science.
>>
We know know how rabies works. An infected animal becomes more aggressive prior to death. It will end up biting other animals to spread the infection along. This is an example of a behavior-modifying organism. What probably don't know is that there are hundreds of other organisms that also affect behavior. A Virus causes caterpillars to climb up trees. Then it liquifies their organs so the body disintegrates and the Virus can be spread by the wind.

[1] There is an STD for grasshoppers that makes them more sexually active.
[2] In the days prior to experiencing the symptoms of the flu, the Virus Will make more sociable so can transmit it more.
[3] Here's the real kicker though: There is a parasite that has the ability to modify sexual preference. Toxoplasma gondii. You probably heard of T. gondii as the amoeba that infects cats. There's a lot more to it than that. Rats are a carrier of T. gondii. When infected, a rat will be attracted to cat urine, making it more likely to be eaten by a cat, the intended host. How does it work? Toxoplasma alters the brain to make the rat sexually attracted to cat urine.
[4] Toxoplasma's ability to make rats sexually attracted persists even after the rat is no longer infected.
[4.1] That's right- a parasite has the ability to PERMANENTLY ALTER SEXUAL PREFERENCE in its host. Dig deeper into the facts behind T. gondii and we see: 1/3 of all humans are chronic carriers of toxoplasma.
[5] Males with toxoplasma are taller and have more attractive faces (Allowing you to have more sax and spread the virus further).
[6] Toxoplasmosis increases the concentration of dopamine in the brain of infected humans (You become more likely to do risky, thrill-seeking behavior).
[5] Toxoplasma immunoglobulins are found in 9% of newborns in the US (Hmm, where have we seen this figure before... Oh, right—it's same figure claimed as the percentage of homosexuals in the US).
>>
>>36656041
[9] Toxoplasma transfers from pregnant woman to their baby.
[7] Toxoplasma infected women have male sons 72% of the time.
[8] If havent pieced together the facts yet, I'll fill in. Toxoplasma infects the fetus of pregnant mothers, making the baby more likely to be male and permanently altering the baby's brain to create sexual attraction to men. Well, the sexual attraction to men. You’ve probably heard the false "genetic hypothesis" that claims that female siblings of gay men have more babies, meaning that gayness must be an advantage. The "gay gene" has been disproven, but toxoplasma explains why the sisters are having more babies. The same toxoplasma that altered their brother's brain altered their brain to increase their sexual attraction to men. Homosexual men are having more sax than their heterosexual counterparts, spreading toxoplasma further. Use HIV as a proxy for how effective homosexual behavior is at transmitting disease: homosexuals are 10% of the population but account for 60% of new HIV cases. In response to homosexuality, homosexual disgust (aka "homophobia") has evolved as a means to avoid toxoplasma infection. The purpose of disgust is disease avoidance.
[10] You are disgusted at the sight offeces because feces has a lot of bacteria. You didnt need to learn to avoid feces; it's just genetic. Similarly, homophobia was found to be genetic, and also present in nearly half the population.
[11] This means that homophobia evolved because it increases your darwinian fitness by helping you avoid toxoplasma.
(cont.)
>>
>>36656068
One study reports 70% of homosexuals admitting to having sax only one time with over 60% of their partners (3). One study reports that the average homosexual has between 20 and 106 partners per year The average heterosexual has 8 partners in a lifetime. Many homosexual sexual encounters occur while drunk, high on drugs, or in an orgy setting Many homosexuals dont pay heed to warnings of their lifestyles: "Knowledge of health guidelines was quite high, but this knowledge had no relation to sexual behavior" (16). Homosexuals got homosexuality removed from the list of mental illnesses in the early 70s by storming the annual American Psychiatric Association (APA) conference on successive years. "Guerrilla theater tactics and more straight- forward shouting matches characterized their presence" Since homosexuality has been removed from the APA list of mental illnesses, so has pedophilia (except when the adult feels "subjective distress") (27). Homosexuals account for 3-4% of all gonorrhea cases, 60% of all syphilis cases, and 17% of all hospital admissions (other than for STDs) in the United States They make up less than 1% of the population. Homosexuals live unhealthy lifestyles, and have historically accounted for the bulk of syphilis, gonorrhea, Hepatitis a, the "gay bowel syndrome" (which attacks the intestinal tract), tuberculosis and cytomegalovirus (27). 73% of psychiatrists say homosexuals are less happy than the average person, and of those psychiatrists, 70% say that the unhappiness is NOT due to social stigmatization
>>
>>36656082
Homosexuals were responsible for spreading AIDS in the United States, and then raised up violent groups like Act Up and Ground Zero to complain about it. Even today, homosexuals account for well over 60% of the AIDS cases in the United States, which is quite a large number considering that they account for less than 1% of the population. Homosexuals account for a disproportionate number of hepatitis cases: 70-80% in San Francisco, 29% in Denver, 66% in New York City, 66% in Toronto, 42% in Montreal, and 26% in Melbourne 37% of homosexuals engage in sadomasochism, which accounts for many accidental deaths. In San Francisco, classes were held to teach homosexuals how to not kill their partners during sadomasochism 41% of homosexuals say they have had sex with strangers in public restrooms, 60% say they have had sex with strangers in bathhouses, and 64% of these encounters have involved the use of illegal drugs (8). Depending on the city, 39-69% of homosexuals are infected with intestinal parasites like worms, nukes and amoebae, which is common in filthy third world countries The median age of death of homosexuals is 42 (only 9% live past age 66). This drops to 39 if the cause of death is AIDS. The median age of death ofa married heterosexual man is 76 The median age of death of lesbians is 46 (only 24% live past age 66). The median age of death ofa married heterosexual woman is 79 Homosexuals are 100 times more likely to be murdered (usually by another homosexual) than the average person, 26 times more likely to commit suicide, and 19 times more likely to die in a traffic accident (8).
>>
File: Simon_2_S6E16.png (118 KB, 250x292)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>36655974
It kind of amuses me, that you have adopted the hateful language of your nemesis, to use such a self degrading slur to attack someone.
Your "enemies" have mind broken you, and your use of their terminology and speak is proof that you are losing the war for cultural change.

The difference between you and I anon, is that I do not have to sacrifice, and trample over my own principles, and self image, in order to engage my opposition.

Whereis you have betrayed everything your community has spent decades fighting for, over online bants.
Whats it like having zero conviction?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.