[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1443970211.5796D156.jpg (143 KB, 1280x960)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
As a matter of fact I do think it's kind of funny that the reason given facially for trannies being bad is they're not neotenous, like 'real' women, but also "we're" (I am not part of any commonality that would do this) getting mad at someone over cartoons that are TOO neotenous. Like, you're punishing something at the same time you're punishing the lack of something! You're punishing a preference that you demonstrate! And this preference exists on the behavioral axis, too, like the opposite of "cumbrain"/"coomer"/"gooner"/whatever, the thing being affirmed via their negation, is probably not geriatric impotence.

In conclusion, the Anglophone psychosexual hellscape is a land of contrasts. It would be nice if people were smart enough to detect paradoxes like this but I feel like esp. Musk has been filtering those who are out at some level of intentionality.
>>
i dont know do you know what it means
>>
There's no contradiction here, ugly malformed subhumans (males) are not permitted to covet the sacred neoteny. Note how nobody gives a shit when cis women are outed as pedophiles.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.