[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721920635708541.webm (2.54 MB, 360x640)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB WEBM
Why aren't you engaged or married?
>>
>>36655874
I am, we had our 4th anniversary a few months ago
>>
>>36655874
I am married, 5 years strong :)
>>
>>36655874
she's still unsure. maybe in the future
>>
>>36655874
Giwtwm
t mtf
>>
>>36655874
im only 25 and have been with my bf for 8 months
>>
>>36655874
my lovers come in two flavors

>exciting, attractive, engaging people who will fuck me on the downlow but never be seen in polite society with me

>emotional wrecks who quickly try to lock me into a long term relationship before their glaring mental health issues become apparent and absolutely consume my own life

ultimately I get bored/frustrated with both of these types and go no contact with them.
so yeah, im still single
>>
>>36655874
Very interesting video.

Invokes my 9th century ancestor wanting to slaughter a whole village.

Married? Probably won’t, don’t trust anyone man or women enough to do that.
>>
File: 1643985000867 - Copy.png (1.43 MB, 1080x1080)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>36655874
it is very very very rare for men marry trans women who dont pass due to looks, i made like five threads and one two people said theyve seen it
>>
Didn't that couple break up after the twink started to visibly mature?
>>
>>36656317
>Invokes my 9th century ancestor wanting to slaughter a whole village
?? Explain
>>
>>36656355
It’s possible that it doesn’t just apply to transwomen. There are more single women than men. Event thought statistics try to say less women, but on average there is 88 men to 100 women.

I’d date a transgirl who look female. Marriage would be in the area of any other individual. Would depends.

>>36656384
Idk, I have strange thoughts.
>>
It's a nasty feeling to get older and realize you belong nowhere. No family, no friends, not even a lowly general. I'm too different from anyone. I don't belong around people. It's a nasty feeling.
>>
>>36655874
I am engaged and have been since i was like 16, one more year and we'll get married
>>
>>36656678
>It's a nasty feeling to get older and realize you belong nowhere.
in my 30s now and the lack of a long term partner or family is disconcerting. You start to realise how much people rely on support from those around them, and even in dating the fact that im "never married, no kids' is seen as a bit odd

not to mention all the usual life goal posts, buying a house, having kids, are effectively cut off from me... but at least I understand memes IG
>>
>>36655874
I’ve taken two showers this year and haven’t gone outside since COVID.
I have GLP-1 agonists that are 100% effective for me but am too lazy to inject on schedule.
Shall I go on?
>>
>>36656678
Well here’s the thing. A lot of post and I’ve seen a lot of anti trans rhetoric about this perspective that being trans or gay is a complete polar opposite to a cis straight relationship.

I think a lot of those people are either naive and stupid in an uneducated way, not licking door knobs. Or they’ve bought into some false narrative.

I can only give my observations! Typically being married to the same person and raising children is kinda rare.

Most men end up divorced. Typically paying for the home their ex lives in while she raises the children in a chaotic female dominated lifestyle. Which the government loves and supports.

I tried to date a few girls around me. I’m 185 cm tall, thin and decent looks. Only dilemma was I did not have any real interest in dating. Most girls wanted to be chased with very little value or reward. Poor personality and horrible views and outlook on life. I’ve watched a lot of my guy friends who talked so much trash get pussy whipped beyond recognition. Real FUBAR. One dude literally married a whore and she tells me what to do. The power of pussy I suppose.

Other friends tried to get married and the girls they had either cheated or wanted a different lifestyle. Don’t get me wrong, not all of these guys were a catch. Some of these girls knew that and just went after their money and got a child or two from them.

I want to say a few friends did marry their high school sweethearts. I feel bad saying this, but a good close friend married right out of HS. They’ve been married since, now she got overweight but one of the nicest moms and women I know.

So no, just because you’re not in a cis straight relationship means everything is going to be horrible and you’ll live this dreadful hollow of a life.
>>
>>36655874
because I'm ugly and unloveable
>>
Happily engaged been together 6 years
>>
>>36655874
Goddddd boys with that phenotype are to die for, handsome male features and yet the way they're put together screams "woman" no matter how I try to correct my brain
>>
File: IMG_0064.jpg (113 KB, 770x1199)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>36655874
too far :(

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.