[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Anon did you live the queer lifestyle before you got too old or ugly?
>>
>>36655971
No I'm 32 and a gaycel.
>>
>>36655971
no because i didnt do it for that
>>
>>36655971
>queer lifestyle
hooking up with diseased randos while you burn out on drugs and partying is for losers. most of them just do it to cope anyways
>>
>>36655980
GINCEL?
>>
>>36655971
no I got a romantic monogamous boyfriend this isn't the queer lifestyle at all
and I wouldn't change a thing
>>
>>36655971
I think fawny and narsissyus are dating
>>
>>36655971
No I'm 31 and a bicel
>>
>>36655971
>illegal drugs
>ugly piercings
>uglier tattoos
>promiscuity
>stds
>club/rave culture
>drag shows
>orgies
>pedophilia
yeah nah, im good on missing out on all of that stuff tbhon
>>
imaging being 30 years old opening the medicine cabinet as you reach for the antiretrovirals you take due to your hiv+ diagnosis then closing the cabinet to shake some out into your hand as you see the withering husk of a person whose age has been rapidly accelerated from poor lifestyle choices staring back at you in your reflection. and then you think how you got here, that it could have been different if only you found a loving partner that kept you from indulging in degeneracy. and how that was never an option for you simply because your father didn’t show you any affection. now here you are - not even halfway through your life and it already feels over. this all feels inevitable, yet you still have regret
>>
>>36655971
Yeah, I'm fortunate enough I didn't get pozzed after all the things I've done. Being a top on prep is like the best case scenario anyway. But more than a decade on prep def affected my kidneys, I've been on it since medical trials pretty much, but it's still better than HIV. Now I'm just chilling.
>>
>>36656162
>now here you are - not even halfway through your life and it already feels over
Literally average straight millennial experience. Mid 30s, already picked up gardening as a main hobby, single.
>>
>>36655971
Nope, I mean I look like a typical mom in my area.

I wasn’t a gay looking guy either. I was just an average guy. There was a few gays around my area but they were very polar. Either that extreme annoying flamboyant type or like dad bod gays.
>>
>>36655971
>before you got too old
fawny is older than me if I remember right
I wanna catch up to wasting the major part of my 20s and be a little silly but I'm stuck in the countryside and I'm not going to suck off married men on the dl
>>
>>36655971
nope lol
>>
File: E4HDdYXXEAkIGh0.jpg (251 KB, 999x1920)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>36655971
I hate fawny he's so hot he's like my personal 10/10 it makes me weak at the knees to see a photo of him I don't like being so enamoured with an onlyfans whore FUCK.
>>36656420
He's 27 I think. But he's been doing lewd shit online since he was 18 so he's had like a decade of lewd fun, wish I'd just done the same and enjoyed my youth :/
>>
>>36656104
>ugly piercings
>>uglier tattoos
YOURE UGLY

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.