[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240723_091325.jpg (56 KB, 750x784)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
thinking of killing myself in like the next hour

how does /tttt/ cope with suicidal thoughts when they become overwhelmingly bad? im reaching the end of my rope here
>>
go do something else
>>
>>36655998
If you have a cat or any other critter that depends on you don't
Otherwise idk that's sad probably counterproductive
>>
>>36655998
Tell yourself you'll kill yourself in an hour and then find something to distract yourself to pass that hour. When the hour passes tell yourself you'll kill yourself in another hour, and so on until you've distracted yourself sufficiently to not want to kill yourself anymore. Sounds retarded but it worked for me. I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>36655998
>how does /tttt/ cope with suicidal thoughts when they become overwhelmingly bad?
by looking forward to sleeping
>>
>>36655998
I do ketamine
>>
Just do it. End your life. No one will miss you.
>>
I wanna do taht soon as well hmm... idk what to say op
i'm a hon so idk are you a hon op? >>36655998
>>
>>36655998
Their is a hot line you should call. I think you should keep living. What if you don't die and you mame yourself for life.
>>
File: 1000012612.jpg (679 KB, 2872x1996)
679 KB
679 KB JPG
>>36655998

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.