[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2723.jpg (837 KB, 2550x3300)
837 KB
837 KB JPG
wolf edition/heatwave over edition
report in pls
>>
>>36656045
whoo hoo! a new one
[crickets chirp]
>>
i wish it would rain even for 10 minutes in sw wash, the heat is over, but the pollen is still annihilating my ability to enjoy going outside without being on a frankly impairing amount of allergy medz
>>
>>36656045
has anyone looked into getting things like FFS paid for with the new law in oregon?
>>
imagine howling ike a pupp?
i hated the heatwavement so much
>>
>>36656045
yeah i live here
what about it
>>
>>36657380
you probably suck
jk
>>
>>36657380
How many wolf knots have you taken so far?
>>
>>36658011
wish I told my sister once that I hope burglers break into her house and gangrape he
leaving her with a pregnancy and a pussy that just got demoslihed and needs stiches due to a rape
lmao or imagine if she got kidnapped than murdered
>>
ballard seattle fag here
rotting in my room rn whats fun to do in seattle when you're alone?
>>
>>36658068
I live in seattle and I wanna kill myself soon but I gotta get a gun first and stuff
I smoke weed to cope
>>
>>36658076
literally me except i dont wanna try and buy a gun here in case my suicidal history is noticed in the background check
>>
I'm glad it's not as hot anymore but I enjoyed getting to walk around in just a shorts and t-shirt without feeling cold. Now I've gotta cuddle my bf to get warm instead.
>>
>>36658099
I can buy a gun so idk guess I'll do that. i'm a hon
>>
>>36658076
wanna burn through a 1g live resin cartridge in under a day together like complete wrecks??? c:
>>
>>36658076
Same, except killing myself with my guns would make me feel bad, like I'd be disrespecting my babies.
I've been trying to take more friends to the range with all the political stuff going on.
-Fellow Seattle Fag
>>
>>36658120
whats ur disc
>>36658122
omg I'd use a knife and a gun at the same time with a gun picture me doing that being so kewl
>>
>>36658133
Nah, the only way I get to commit suicide is suicide by gunfight.
>>
>>36658156
omg like an animie?
>>
>>36656045
I'm visiting the Seattle area in August for a friend's wedding
Do the tranners there have sex with fat autistic bisexual men?
>>
>>36656045
>1000 miles of territory
>No railways
Why is America like this?
>>
>>36658133
>whats ur disc
whetz_
>>
>>36658177
Not if we have self worth. But there's enough of us here your odds are good, just don't expect some cute passoid to give you the time of day or top you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.