[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 12taiga.jpg (90 KB, 850x1201)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Hellooo, I've always been very feminine and I'm 5,3 with a feminine build so i became a femboy to kinda embrace it.

I've always wished to be a girl but i dont know if transitioning is actually worth it, should i just stay as a femboy or become a transfem?
>>
>>36656592
it doesnt really matter you can transition at almost any time in your life and probably pass so its up to you
>>
>>36656613
ahh i probably shouldve specified,
Should i take HRT
>>
>>36656592
>I've always wished to be a girl
That's gender incongruence, you're crossdressing to relieve gender dysphoria, you'll most likely be happier as a girl.
>>
>>36656628
NTA but do you want boobs?
>>
>>36656630
I agree, id be happier as a girl, but the thing is, i feel like id never be able to be a real girl
>>
>>36656592
want to stay feminine? take hrt.
>>36656643
you won’t unfortunately, but you’ll get as close as reasonably possible, how old are you for no reason in particular
>>
>>36656592
>I've always wished to be a girl
then transition
you don't get to stay as a femboy either way you know, when you get older you'll just be a 5'3 man
>>
>>36656640
nah i wanna be flat chested

>>36656681
are all hrt effects reversable?
Also im 18
>>
>>36656710
most effects are reversible, but the important ones (breast growth, infertility, etc.) so if you aren’t sure this is what you want it may be best to wait
>>
>>36656740
aa... im not too sure then, i could probably pass without HRT if i just change my hair and wear makeup outside of my room
>>
>>36656761
raloxifene gives you all the benefits of estrogen without the breast growth
>>
>>36656761
you will slowly masculinize if you aren’t on hrt, are you sure you’re ok with that?
>>
>>36656858
the thought kinda scares me desu..
Idk what to do
>>
>>36656592
30 is coming hard and fast. you can't dodge the wall
>>
>>36656911
well i still have 12 years.. think ill just enjoy larping as a girl for a few years
>>
>>36656710
>nah i wanna be flat chested
Why? Booba are great
>>
>>36656976
Tell us how that pans out in yearly updates, the brain worms will never go away. Just saying, if you have good potential to be a passoid it's a net negative to pretend not doing that will be good for you in the long run. If you have the unfortunate circumstance of owning gigachad male genes then it's gonna be super over and you're kinda just smited by god anyway. I got lucky and rolled the jackpot or andro stat on a lot of aspects so I'd be retarded to not do it.

You're an adult though, so don't go blaming us or your doctors or anyone else if you fuck up. That's your own mistake and nobody else's. When it works the positive effects vastly outweigh the negative, it doesn't even come close. There's no way in hell I would ever want to be a stinky hairy low voice man. Men honestly just repulse me at this point and give me secondhand dysphoria. Most things about them just make me eeuuugggh. Women suck so I'd prob never date one
Which is funny because I am dating a guy and I'm gonna get married and become a victorian house wife and then just sit at a window and look out it all day and get depressed thinking about the sea.
>>
File: IMG_2804.png (87 KB, 447x514)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>36656592
If you don’t transition then have fun with second male puberty
>>
>>36656592
>Transition? or stay as femboy
femboys seem to all transition or grow out of it. 'stay as a femboy' isn't really a thing. no matte how cute you think you are male aging is gonna happen.
>>
>>36656592
Will you still call yourself a "femboy" at 30 years of age?
>>
>>36657437
Wtf. Source?
>>
>>36656592
>want to be a girl
you probably should transition.

basically the femboy twink thing only lasts for so long before Testosterone eventually catches up with you and masculinizes you to a point where you are no longer fem/androgynous for most people. So you have to choices become more manly looking as you get older or more womanly on estrogen instead. Whichever you'd prefer is the right choice
>>
>>36657302
i have passing genes,
Hearing your fantasy about being a victorian house wife sounds nice hehe, i think i will probably start hrt soon

>>36657437
if i start HRT now can i stop that??

>>36658219
aa thats a really hard choice ill have to think
>>
>>36656710
>nah i wanna be flat chested
Genuine question for you OP. Is this preference because you prefer your body to be flat chested even when you're alone and nobody is there to see you and gender you as a guy or girl? Are you scared that boobs would out you as a trans person and that's why you're reluctant to have them?
>>
>>36656628
>>36656710
Raloxifene
Though if you're like every other raloxitranny I know you'll stop caring and drop it eventually
>>
>>36656710
>Also im 18
No you aren't
Or maybe you are
But apparently half of the people here are exactly 18 which is the least believable thing ever
Crazy how many minors are getting groomed into this stuff, not that HRT is innately bad
>>
>>36656592
just take hrt if you dont want the male body later on
>>
>>36659133
its both i suppose

i would be really scared to do HRT because id probably be even more isolated
>>
>>36662755
that's my fear as well
t.19 femboy
>>
>>36662755
>>36662773
the feeling you get from socially awkward public spaces pales in comparison to the euphoria you get from being yourself

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.