[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Wojak.jpg (21 KB, 490x586)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Context: 29 year old straight cis man with a forced fem fetish, due to a myriad of circumstances I wasted my life, always wanted to look more girly as it was my entire sexuality. This is my train of thought while injecting estrogen:
>look at your breasts they are so ugly, why does a man have breasts you weirdo, you can just be normal
>if I don’t inject I will look ugly, you know I don’t want to look ugly, not being on E makes me look ugly and old
>this is a bad long term decision, stop now, you can have a family and friends, you can’t even take off your shirt anymore
>all I have is my appearance I am getting old and have accomplished nothing, I have to do this, it’s the only thing I have left
>once I fix my life I will stop
>etc etc

Is this mentally ill?
>>
im planing on committing suicide next year
>>
>>36656802
Yeah.

If this is real, that's fucking sad and a little funny in a twisted way.

Replace your self-destructive obsession with looking feminine with a less self-destructive obsession with look-maxxing as a man. Save up for gyno surgery, hit the gym and quit gooning. If you're worried about looking old, just follow a skin care routine. Find a therapist.
>>
>>36656923
Try to be pragmatic about it. If there’s a way maybe hang on haha so melodramatic.
>>
>>36656923
Hilarious way to bump a thread.
>>
>is the grass greener on the other side?
mentally ill is more like smoking cigarettes purposefully to give yourself cancer. this is just you having an existential crisis
>>
>>36657008
I’ve been on and off hormones throughout my entire 20s, I’m that much of a coomer. I’m not making an argument just an extra bit of context.
>>
>>36657041
You don’t seem to be taking your life seriously.
>>
>>36656802
You killed your thread retard
>>
I masturbated to your thread

T. Psycho chaser
>>
File: 172177085018051662.jpg (418 KB, 1200x1632)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
Anon, We must begin at the true origin of your psychological troubles. Attempting to make judgement from these parameters you gave will lead to shallow and meaningless answers. How is your relationship with your mother? How present was she in your childhood? How did you view her as an adolescent? How did she treat you?
>>
>>36658108
Very overly protective but also let me do whatever I wanted at all times. Pretty good relationship. It didn’t help my growth as a person though as I have no discipline whatsoever.
>>
>>36656802
No. See a professional analyst or please try to read the pdf of Bruce Fink’s Clinical Introduction before you say sayonara. Please. Im sending you strength over the internets with my mind powers
>>
>>36656802
ngl this sounds like gender dysphoria but in the other direction, every little hint towards my breasts was hugely exciting for me. It’s OK to not be trans too
>>
>>36660591
How is psychoanalysis so important here
>>
>>36656802
Same, I dont even who I am anymore and if I should go off E or not, I just hate myself so much
>>
File: IMG_1331.jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>36662326
If you mean ‘here’ as in /lgbt/ then psychoanalysis is so important because I individually keep posting to tell people such as yourself whose psychological symptoms sure as shit aren’t going away with medication or therapy to do the one thing which actually makes a meaningful impact on the kind of obsessive recursive thought loops you’re experiencing. I also tend to recommend it specifically to those who aren’t sure whether or not they are truly trans because you’re not going to have a psych of any kind do anything but shallowly affirm your desire to be a woman rather than try to understand it or investigate whether it’s intrinsic ans genuine. Only an analyst is qualified to inform you whether your desire is just a libidinal hypercathexis to the image of Woman or an actual expression of something within you that were you not to attempt to express you could only spend your life repressing. Symptom versus synthome and all that. Get your ass to a couch pronto
>>
>>36656802
29 is not wasted life if your goal is to be a feminine guy though.
are u a bottom? i assume so coz why else look fem and cute. maybe u need to get shagged by some very masc guy to get things in ur head in order, not even kidding.
>>
>>36664378
i'm a top and i wanna be fem and cute... i have basically a bottoms body type (170cm/48kg) and some androgynous features, although same age as op so really cutting it close. i kinda hate forcefem shit though.
>>
>>36665549
>i have basically a bottoms body type (170cm/48kg) and some androgynous features
so you already are cute. there are guys over six feet tall looking like gorillas who would kill to be as short as you anonkun
>>
>>36656923
Do it, you pussy beta male. Nah actually just troon out. We need more failed males on this earth to be used as my personal cum rags
>>
>>36667051
ya but testosterone comes for us all, eventually i will just be a short dude. if i didnt take fin i would be bald like every other guy in my family

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.