[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (16).jpg (26 KB, 462x461)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
i always had the mindset that men should open themselves to their girlfriends and be sensible, specially with my bf
but since he opened himself to me, and cried like a baby about his personal problems, i could never see he in the same way i did before..
it was so weird and disturbing, his voice converging with his crying made me feel nauseous and he will never be the man the way i have seen him before
>>
>>36657102
you don't love him you meta attracted fuck, you fell in love with the idea of masculinity, fuck you whore
>>
>>36657102
you don't deserve him
>>
>>36657102
Makes sense. He never should've cried in front of you like that
>>
>>36657137
>does same thing cis women do
>gets attacked more than they do
every time
>>
>>36657102
This isn't any more profound than somebody gave you the wrong sauce for your fries or something.
Or that somebody went off brand.
>>
>>36658860
It's vile for anyone to do
>>
>>36657102
many such
>>
>>36657102
Yeah and that's a good thing?, him crying around you should be that he feels safe enough around you to do so, if you do love him then him crying should make you feel more connected to him than anything else, but by the way you worded things it sounds like you see him as less now instead of more which is just all kinds of fuckity
>>
>>36657102
>>36657938
"people" like you are why men kill themselves so much more than women
>>
he's weak.
>>
>>36657102
I feel the same as you used to, I hope to god I don't react the same way
>>
>>36660238
Why would you ever cry to a woman other than your own mother? It's repulsive, even in front of other men it's just pathetic to cry as a man
>>
>>36660658
I don't care about sparing anybody, take my tears up your ass.
>>
>>36660665
>walks off mid pissbaby breakdown
Not my problem
>>
>>36660679
Never said you weren't free to leave
>>
>>36660658
You should kill yourself. I wish I could kill you.
>>
>>36660692
You're a pussy though, you won't do anything but breakdown and cry like a woman LOL
>>
>>36660658
This but minus the mom part.
I cry maybe once every few years, for a few minutes, alone. The idea of crying in front of someone is like the idea of shitting in front of someone. Bizarre, unwanted. It’s not a toxic thing it’s just not something I would want to do or would enjoy doing.
>>
>>36660698
You're a subhuman and should have your intestines pulled out of a wound in your stomach.
>>
>>36660709
I bet you're tearing up just responding, how pathetic
>>36660703
I mean this is still closer activities, but better than the former tbqh. Never ever cry upfront of another person as a man, easiest way to achieve failed male cuck status
>>
>>36660728
>Never ever cry upfront of another person as a man, easiest way to achieve failed male cuck status
I genuinely don't care if some gymbro retard thinks I'm le weak man for having emotions. Similarly, I don't care if some shallow whore thinks I'm weak either. It keeps them away from me, if anything.
>>
>>36657102
Please be bait, please someone tell me this is bait
>>
>>36660756
Good luck being a sexless loser I guess, only gay tops like it when a "man" cries
>>
>>36660777
I'd rather be a sexless loser than an emotionless automaton.
>>
>>36660790
Pathetic. Go cry in your room or something then while everyone laughs at you lol
>>
>>36660806
>t. "stoic" man who will one day snap due to stress or pressure and, since he has never developed a way of healthily expressing his emotions other than being angry, will go into a feral rage and murder his entire family
>>
>>36660827
Nice headcanon, unfortunately that's not reality
>>
As someone who has dated girls from multiple backgrounds it's funny how there seems to be a pattern here. In my experience girls from culturally conservative backgrounds or 'more' patriachal societies don't get triggerd as munch if you show weakness or cry as a guy in front of them. They seem to be more ready to assume a more mothely role when needed with respect to their partner. Meanwhile western or westernized girls are more likely to get the ick, despite their own self-professed progressiveness.
>>
>>36660827
Sounds more like a meangirl femcel
>>
>>36660860
I am a cis male thoughever
>>
>>36660831
But it happens all the time, unfortunately.
>>36660860
nope, look up "family annihilators." 99% men.
>>
>>36660920
Anger is also very cringe though, screaming and breaking things like a 5 year old temper tantrum. Embarrassing
>>
>>36660930
You should tell that to all the dudebros who think being angry and needlessly aggressive all the time makes them cool.
>>
>>36661054
No they would probably just beat me up and call me a queer or something
>>
>>36660920
Women ruin lives in other ways like alimony
>>
>>36661067
The whole bro it's normal to cry in front of women/your partner and marriage are traps set by women so they have a justifiable reason to divorce rape their beta husbands
>>
>>36661062
Then maybe you should shoot them, assuming you live in one of the states where that's permitted. You'd be doing the world a favor by removing them.
>>36661067
>alimony is as bad as literally KILLING YOUR OWN CHILDREN, then killing your wife, and then killing yourself
>>
>>36660658
Because sometimes you are sad and cannot hold it in.
>>
>>36661100
You sound actually unhinged, calling gymbros a threat to society when your raging on 4chud about them lol. Get help, you're a future incel mass shooter
>>
>>36661115
Just excuse yourself and leave if it's that bad
>>
>>36661100
>alimony is as bad as literally KILLING YOUR OWN CHILDREN, then killing your wife, and then killing yourself
They just said women ruin lives with it. I'm done giving more weight to sensationalistic, obvious one time events. That's what people who are malicious in an odorless gas style way use to deflect. That there are killers doesnt make your shit not stink, theyre just less clever
>>
>>36661137
>NEVER EXPRESS YOUR EMOTIONS TO ANYONE, NEEDING HELP WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT IS LE WEAK
>>
>>36661152
Yes, it is weak. You are weak
>>
>>36661162
Your idea of strength sounds like a living hell.
>>
>>36661172
For a normal man it's just everyday life, you are too weak to be a real man
>>
>>36661180
Is not being a "real man" supposed to bother me?
>>
>>36657102
Been awhile since we had this larp
>>
>>36661188
It seems like it is though, given your emotional outburst. And I mean yeah it's natural to want to be a man instead of some pissbaby
>>
>>36661200
What bothers isn't the fact that I'm not a "real man," it's the fact that "people" like you can't leave me alone about it. I am who I am and that is not going to change, nor would I want it to. Why does it bother YOU so much that I'm not a "real man"?
>>
>>36661219
Because it's disgusting and pathetic seeing a "man" cry like a loser
>>
>>36661225
Well whining about it isn't going to change anything. I'm not going to start acting "manly" just to please you and other blockheaded retards.
>>
>>36661225
You can handle it, hold it in
>>
>>36660849
Girls from the former probably have an implicit Confucianism where their male companion is struggling to uphold his part of a well-defined relationship but because they're a unit together they can be invested in the same level emotionally and she can empathize within limits. Western girls suppress their base desires far less so they can pursue relationships out of convenience or very impulsive attraction and there's less social stigma about dumping him over not meeting those needs.
>>
>>36657102
I can handle men crying and sobbing and all that and desu its very special for a man to show that much trust in you but my dad used to degrade me for hours while alternating between screaming and bawling so he needs to make sure he is being vulnerable and not just taking out his emotions on me
>>
>>36661241
Well just go somewhere private so no one else has to see such a putrid picture
>>
>>36661483
Nah. I'm not gonna do that. I don't care how upset it makes you to see it.
>>
>>36661612
Uh I’m not really gonna get upset, probably just chuckle and walk away
>>
>>36658860
Nah bad people are just bad people
This is immature at best and soullless at worst

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.