[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718102132842585.png (482 KB, 1206x892)
482 KB
482 KB PNG
i need this surgery so bad
>>
>>36657122
omg this is huge. i need this asap
>>
>>36657129
>this is huge
lol no
>>
>>36657122
photos are taken at two different distances
>>
rib removal is fine
shoulder reduction is an awful surgery and nobody should get it, if you want smaller shoulders get breast implants
>>
>>36657181
All the results I've seen of it genuinely look like a game changer and apparently the recovery isn't even bad, you have semi limited mobility for a month or so and then it's back in business. They basically already do this sort of surgery for people with bad collarbone fractures. It does have a couple downsides like the fact that it can give you a hunched look and doesn't fix all of the shoulder, I think you need to also fix the shoulderblades, and of course its expensive, but don't write it off
>>
>>36657122
It's astonishing just how much self harm and medical waste must happen for a tiny minority of fetishists. Imagine if the time and money spent with these medical services were curing blindess in children around the world and other real problems instead of pandering to fetishes.
>>
>>36657706
>Oy vey stop modifying your body goy-I mean guys I just want to help blind orphans!
>>
>>36657706
Yeah why don't we help the blind kids in Africa by reducing their shoulder blades!
>>
>>36657156
yeah, this surgery is known to change absolutely nothing but some people still get it and use pic like that to cope with it
>>
>>36657706
what a silly argument literwlly every non necessary expense could be written off as wasteful with your trollish logic. Imagine if all the tome and money spent making video games was spent making eye surgeons and curing blind children? Plastic bags?? Consumer Radios?? Hair ties??
>>
>>36657706
obesity alone costs the US medical system hundreds of billions, why care about <0.5% of the population getting surgery that they often pay out of pocket for anyway?
>>
>>36657706
>fetishists
kys retard.
do you say this about cis people who get cosmetic surgeries too?
>>
>>36657129
mina i got clavicle reduction they only reduce by about a half an inch on both sides but its better than nothing if it really is something you cant overlook. i kinda do want to get the rib removal bc mine are super big.
>>
File: 1716632455226161.gif (313 KB, 161x169)
313 KB
313 KB GIF
gonna get it as someone with a 16in bideltoid just so I can ubermog everyone on this board
we 2D-maxxing now
>>
>>36658691
you know that'll make your skull look ever bigger?
>>
>>36659709
Skull reduction, duh
>>
You cant change the width of your shoulders without changing the scapula. Reducing your clavicles is just going to give you the slumped rounded look that bodybuilders with shitty bone structure have.
>>
>>36658433
Yes
>>
>>36657122
This redditor deleted their account, since then someone has been going around saying they committed suicide last year
>>
>>36661307
Why did they commit suicide?
>>
>>36657706
I'll be ascetic when all trans-haters are
>>
>>36657122
>rib removal surgery
Is there a rib expansion surgery?
>t. gigapoon with a fetility goddess body
>>
fucking with your shoulder bones and musculature seems like an exceptionally bad idea long term
>>
>>36661319
He kept getting surgeries, but it never turned him into a woman
Many such cases!
>>
>>36657706
You're fat, you alone inherently cost your country more than any of these experimental surgeries for which people pay out of pocket. Also, this surgery wasn't developed for trannies, it's like saying that leg lengthening was developed for FtMs, it wasn't, it's just useful for trannies as well.
>>
>>36657820
dont blame us schmuck we want you to get pink pilled
>>
>>36661347
This poon has stolen my body before eother of us were born.
No, you can't change your ribs in any way, aside from removing the free floating pairs
>>
>>36661347
>rib expansion surgery
it's not gonna expand the ribcage itself but if you work on your lats you'll look broader
>>
Imagine dislocating your shoulder when you go to wipe your ass
>>
>>36657706
brooo imagine if men spent their disposable income on saving human lives in africa instead of vroom vroom fast cars brooo imagine the world
>>
>>36657122
This is fucking retarded. What you need is to induce atrophy in your upper body muscles and hypertrophy in your lower body muscles. Masculine/feminine silhouette is all about ratios.
>>
>>36663146
And how does one do that?
>>
>>36663154
No way to do both at the same time I think. First you'd need to get on a low calorie low protein diet and do zero physical activities. Once you get the physique of a skinnyfat (but mostly skinny) numale office worker, you up the calorie/protein intake and train legs and ass only.
>>
>>36661307
think they were active on the board as well, i remember them in some discord telling how her chaser bf bought all her surgeries and being really jealous

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.