[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: based.jpg (264 KB, 850x1480)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
Thread for me and my trans sisters to discuss our dicks.

Storytime:
I played once this hentai game with 3D model characters. Futa in that game have massive packages and I thought it probably was for eroticism and an exaggeration. Like two fists inside the panties at least. I went to look at myself in the mirror from side angle and noticed that mine is about the same size.

You ever felt proud and depressed at the same time in your life?
>>
>>36657823
I don't have a dick?
>>
>>36657823
>You ever felt proud and depressed at the same time in your life?
yes but it was when I got back from iraq and not after jerking off to anime girls with dicks
>>
>>36657831
You probably lost it. But good for you. I think. This thread probably will make ftm feel weird.

It probably is the thin and smaller frame that makes your bulge look bigger than it actually is. I never thought mine looked that big before or I am losing my mind to dysphoria.
>>36657834
Only explanation is that your experience must've been very comparable.
>>
>>36658050
my doctor snipped it off since girls aren't supposed to have them
>>
i'm keeping my dick because i want to put it in women
>>
>>36658923
if you are a woman it should be put inside you!
>>
>>36658961
i'm a very rare type of woman who is excepted from that policy
>>
anyone got any dickmaxing tips?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.