[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1708822025375207.png (199 KB, 366x457)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
Imagine her life...
>>
>>36658263
probably has friends and aspirations, mogs me
>>
>>36658263
How can she look angry about having her picture taken

If you choose to go outside like that people are going to look at you
>>
its so fucking gay that literally everyone has an HD camera they can point at you at any time for any reason
>>
>>36658291
>If you choose to go outside like that
like what?
>>
File: case 3.png (50 KB, 710x348)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>36658263
I imagine it's something like this
>>
>>36658329
Makes me glad I had my cringes years before cellphones got to this point
>>
>>36658335
Dressed like a child's doll instead of a person when you are incredibly unattractive

Good looking people can dress how they want but are still going to have gawkers and people taking pictures
>>
>>36658329
Just be a normal human being and you're invisible. Don't go outside in a princess dress or some shit and just be another Joe schmoe. You're probably in more pictures than you can imagine but nobody cares or notices you because you were just going about your day.

The only people who become memes and who didnt ask for it that I feel sorry for are those that just look incidentally bad. But really you shouldn't have sympathy for this person I don't think. Empathy, maybe, that their life has probably been hard, but they also made their choices lol.

Had they gone out in women's jeans and a t shirt and not looked like a gigajeep, they probably wouldn't have been turned into a meme. Faggy men and ugly women walk by you every day and go unnoticed. This is kind of hard to go unnoticed.
>>
Does anyone have the original video? Their pose makes me laugh every time. I need a chuckle.
>>
>>36658329
Welcome to SurveillanceWorld, where privacy is dead forever and your appearance WILL be made fun of along with being "cancelled" for any reason at any time because society wills it, therefore it good.
>>
this the person calling you chud?
>>
>>36658291
Looking is one thing, taking pictures of strangers to mock them is another.
Someone being ugly isn't an excuse to mistreat them.
>>
>>36658263
She's there with at least one other person which is one person more than you have
>>
File: andy ditch.png (1.98 MB, 2081x1240)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
>>36658337
Many such cases
>>
>>36658291
every version i've seen has no audio but the way they suddenly stop and turn makes me think the cameraman probably laughed or said something
>>
I didn't know Stav transitioned
>>
shut the fuck up adam
>>
I want my fat BF to die of a,heert attack or political insurgents even more now. I just met a SECOND perfect beautiful twink at the gym and we made out and sucked each other off in the showers and even chatted a bit.

I have two perfect follow-up BF options now but a day ugly horrible BF who plays angry birds type shit in dirty underwear.

He is going to be in Chicago for work during the DNC (but sadly nowhere near it) I hope plaestine terrorists or trumper chuds go on a gay genocide while he is there
>>
File: 63-Andras_seal.png (88 KB, 450x450)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
Fattie gays deserve heart attacks and strokes and getting hit by fattie girls driving big SUVs.

Blessed Andras I am MANIFESTING death and destruction and violence and chaos.
>>
>>36658481
Sirveillance. Embrace creepershots. Sexualize straight guys in public and make them as uncomfortable as rhe fags and girlies feel.
>>
>>36659841
>HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH
>HELL YEAH SIS
>>
>>36658263
mogs the hell outta me
and she's doing what it takes to be happy. the outfit doesn't look good on her, but it's not lingerie so she's not hurting anyone.
sounds like the kind of life we should all be lucky to live.
>>
>>36658329
>>36658481
online cringe culture is absolutely a low point of human social history or w/e
i realize i'm literally on 4chan saying this and i grew up taking part in it like many of us did but MAN...... it's like everybody's a fucking fed and not even getting paid for it
>>
>>36658263
how did you get this pic of me
>>
honest to god I hope this dude has seen that video of himself online and that it made him blow his brains out
>>
>>36658263
Is that Vic Berger?
>>
>>36658263
Pronouns opposite to biological sex are only valid when you pass. Everything else is gaslighting.
>>
>>36658956
yes it is, ugly people should die out
>>
>>36658263
Like a Pre societal hobbesian model
>>
>>36662339
Eugenics is inherently retard

We should seek to overcome our limitations and ascend to a genetically modified bio engineered cybernetic nirvana

Transhumanism not used for the sake of eugenics but for the sake of propelling humanity forward into the universe as far more robust and wise beings able to admit to our imperfections and seek to spread life and gather knowledge of the universe
>>
>>36658337
Where is this from?
>>
>>36662643
t. ugly chudcel
>>
>>36658263
Yeah but she's out living her life looking like an absolute retard, while cute girls are sitting inside worrying about every little imperfection and being mentally ill. I don't feel sorry for this guy.
>>
>>36658263
I wonder if there's anyone who hits that. I'm sure "her" body is particularly gross. Despite being fat, probably has a big flat ass. I wouldn't be surprised if the dick was crooked (birth defect that causes it to have 90degree turn to it) and probably something else completely random like one oversized testicle or a gigantic skintag on their body.
>>
>>36662643
and how do we propell humanity forward? eradicate all the shit genes that cause health issue and ugliness
>>
>>36658263
I can't imagine the kind of privileged normie childhood you'd need to go outside looking like that like it's no big deal. No self doubt, no insecurity, it's like life is a game to him
>>
>>36662736
You can't do that via sterilization or genocide, its unethical

Transhumanism has multiple paths forward we could cure disability via preventative measures but i wouldn't outright force it out of existence unless the disabled wanted this to happen

You're also being possibly subjective here, there definitely some conditions i wouldn't wish on my enemies

My parents are deaf though and they're okay with, no its not genetic

Enforced compulsive Conformity is disgusting to be clear
>>
>>36662917
unethical is cucked, this stupid shit is holding humanity back to tolerate weakness, disease and ugliness over "ethics"
>>
>>36658337
No doubt the anime troon in the vid rapes kids. 100% certain
>>
>>36658263
Pink pillers be like just take your pills bro stop repping bro
>>
>>36658263
I look like that

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.