[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240725_174741.jpg (65 KB, 500x553)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>smile sweetheart
>can you give me a smile
>you need to smile more
What in the living fuck is this shit and why do men tell me it all the time?
>>
>>36658436
have you tried smiling more? bear yoyr teeth as a warning sign
>>
>>36658436
It means you walk around looking depressed most of the time.
>>
>>36658467
Well where is my million dollars? How in the fuck can I be happy in joe bidens America? The lefts war on cheap energy has made the price of living retarded.
>>
>>36658436
You're getting patriarchy'd. Congratulations?

The normative assumption is that women present as socially pleasant. Notice how, primarily, is ascribing one concept, for instance "nasty," a "nasty" man is presumed to be unhygienic while a "nasty" women is presumed to be a huge bitch.

There you go.
>>
>>36658512
You can be poor and enjoy life. You should smile more
>>
>>36658436
Congrats you pass.

"Pass" means many different things.
Here it means, you've somehow entered the category where, even if people consciously are aware of you being male, they are treating you like you're not anyways.

It's a weird situation. Anyways, congrats? Also, lol. Have fun haha
>>
>>36658575
It's strange if I pretend I'm floating on a cloud of marshmallow fluff I'll have a good day. If I make a mean face all day because I'm angry I get treated like I have pms.
This kind of shit would have been nice to know before trooning.
>>
>>36658601
Cis women talk about it all the time so I'm surprised you've never heard of this being a thing.
>>
>>36658652
I've dealt with it ever since going fulltime stealth 6 years ago. I just had a bad day and heard it everywhere I went. Why do men say this? Also i heard two Mexican guys at a gas station call me "bonita" which is actually pretty fucking wild if you know the word.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.