[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/elon-musk-transgender-daughter-vivian-wilson-interview-rcna163665

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
If Elon Musk is involved, the safe bet is he's in the wrong.
That being said, if only she had called herself Xena, they would still be a "happy" family.
>>
>>36659000
Elon
>>
elon is a bad dad even if my dad used to be mean to me all the time and said the wrong pronoun one day im happy he still loves me and also im so happy vivian is a hsts after all omg
>>
>>36659000
Elon is a bad person no matter who looks at him
>the right
>he's an annoying libtard with a tranny son who didnt unban muh freedums!
>the center
>his investments are generally stupid and a disaster
>the left
>he's a horrible person who makes orrible hostile takeovers to say he pioneered things also silences women who say the same things as him
>>
File: 1712738136990257.jpg (58 KB, 575x561)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Imagine being such a petty narcissistic douche that you spend $44 billion to buy a social media platform to get back at your adult kid who hates you
>>
File: 1690796163745538.jpg (106 KB, 1179x1044)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>36659000
She's cute and I feel for her but
can trannies like stop inserting like the word "like" mid like every sentence
like holy shit this is like NBC interview that will like affect how millions of people perceive trannies like control yourself girl like this is how annoying it sounds
>>
>>36659000
Damn what a POS. Still amazed that he signed the forms.
>>
>>36660545
shes a hsts thats how we talk can transbians stop telling us how to talk when they post things like i perceive that inserting words is bad and annoying and act like i make videos on youtube about how smart i am omg i talk so cool and normal and vexilogycirclejerkperceiveinserted that into how they perceive trans people that is how agps talk
>>
>>36660545
like suck like my like dick, like, faggot
>>
>>36660545
Trannies? I went to north america for the first time in my life and amount of people saying "like" in every second phrase was baffling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.