[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: this bitch of an earth.jpg (105 KB, 640x629)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
What is a pad?
It is a feminine hygiene product that is designed to catch waste produced by the body.
What is a diaper?
It is a unisex hygiene product designed to catch waste produced by the body.

These two products are essentially the same, the only major difference is pads are hyper-specialized to catch only one single waste product while diapers are meant to catch any waste product from both your genitals or anus. Yet only one of these two things are demonized and ridiculed in our society. Curious.
It's almost like we as a society are addicted to constantly inventing new problems only to solve them with increasingly niche products, all to shovel money into the pockets of the people who shame us for using the old product.
If you think pads are fine but diapers are something to be ridiculed, you're no different from someone who buys any of the other hyper-specific niche crap that gets shoveled out by the corpos.
Think with your fucking brain for once. Diapers are only shamed because the corpos know that simplicity is a source of power in modern society.
>b-b-but babies wear those!
Yeah? Milk is also designed only for baby consumption. Adults, by nature, should never consume milk. Yet billions of adults drink milk made for baby animals that aren't even human every day.
>false equivalence!
Babies wear shoes, adults wear shoes too. Why is a shoe not considered a baby's article of clothing?
>that's different!
How? Because it's bigger? Adult diapers are bigger.
>i-i-it's just different okay!
You've been played like an absolute fool.
>>
>>36659104
pads aren't meant to catch shit and piss and meant for you to roleplay as uWu am babby
>>
>>36659476
My ex (poon) used to wear diapers on his period just because they were comfortable and felt less "womanly" than wearing a pad. You have been played like an absolute fool.
>>
>>36660025
Nighttime pads are basically diapers with how thick and long they are
>>
>>36659476
>pads aren't meant to catch shit and piss and meant for you to roleplay as uWu am babby
Sounds like pads are inferior to diapers
>>
>>36660025
Hot, very hot.
>>
>>36659476
you literally are proving OP's point
>>
>>36662469
he was also autopedo and admitted to fucking his dog when he was younger

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.