[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Me with sweater.jpg (464 KB, 2208x2944)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
Previous Thread: >>36646106

I keep hearing about malebrained vs femalebrained hobbies from this board, but I feel like the concept of something being malebrained and femalebrained is against the entire philosophy of transition.

The goal of transition is self-actualization, to become true to one's self (becoming based, as some of you might know it), and if you are trying to accomplish that, then it makes very little sense to judge yourself and others based on whether their hobbies are predominantly masculine or feminine.

I also feel as though most people who post on this board are mysogynistic, whether they be men who see women as inferior, or trans women who have stereotypes in their mind about what a woman is, and attempt to conform to those stereotypes, despite them being based on a caricature rather than reality.

My point is, have whatever hobbies you like. The world gets a lot better when you finally accept yourself and don't beat yourself up over the fact you like Super Mario 64 speedrunning or something like that.

On another note, I have had this sweater for the longest time, but have not known how to properly wear it. My stomach sticks out more than I would want it to, so crop tops make me very self-conscious about my appearance since my tummy is much more visible. It makes me look fat, but most women have a tummy like that, unless they either exercise or just don't eat enough. I have learned though that you can pull up the waistline of your pants closer up to your belly-button, and it hides most of the shape.

I think this top looks ok in this picture, but yesterday's top was better. Let me know what you guys think :)

(Looking at it here, it just kinda looks like a normal shirt lol)
>>
wash ur hair
>>
File: 1701325977753281.jpg (54 KB, 650x482)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
do u can haz a flavur?
>>
>>36659268
I have, it just didn't stay down because I don't use any product to keep it down. Also I didn't really prep for this picture at all really, although I should have.
>>
>>36659287
lmfao i giggled

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.