[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: del 2.jpg (159 KB, 1161x861)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
They also wanted kids. They deliberately tricked a woman, got the kid, then blew up the family to pursue their fetish. It's only cowardice and the need to follow the crowd that has mostly kept trans widows silent, but this might be the one that bursts the dam.
>>
>>36659167
I bet you’re the pride and joy of your family too!!

They are bursting at the seams with joy!
>>
>>36659203
>I bet you’re the pride and joy of your family too!!
>
>They are bursting at the seams with joy!
Sorry, but even LGB will side with cissies against TP+ on this one.
>>
>>36659229
No, LG. Or more realistically, G. Because I'm certain the TERFs delegating all the trannies to the bishits does not mean they think poorly of them no sirree
>>
>>36659167
shaye from great scotts is ok but yea the rest is so creepy like if you are a husband and dad how can you do that to your wife and kids? like they know they cant have a wife and kids as a transbian so they do this and its not fair that they get to have a family when hsts trans women dont with a husband and kids

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.