[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>get in 4chan argument
>I write a post
>the person strawmans me and put words in my mouth
>I respond
>they don't acknowledge anything I said and just repeat their strawman and misunderstanding
>I respond politely and constructively
>strawman, misrepresentation, aggression, reading from script in response
>>
>>36659295
Well yeah. It's 4chan
>>
>pedophile anime image
>>
>>36659295

Oh my God, OP was just in another thread with me claiming it's okay to rape kids and starts a whole other thread to try and avoid the topic.

Raping kids isn't okay and you should feel ashamed of yourself. Just because you find it to be "hot as hell" doesn't mean it's okay.
>>
>>36659315
The entire transphobic internet is like this though. A bunch of people jerking each other off to their weird fantasies about what trannies are like and have no qualm about using the most manipulative rhetorical games imaginable
>>
>>36659527
I lol'd. Thanks anon.
>>
>>36659527
>"hot as hell"
perfect
>>
>>36659295
>get in 4chan argument
retard problem
>>
>>36659527
>hot as hell
anon you idiot they were talking about norse mythology, hell is cold, theyre saying it's the opposite of hot you utter brainlet
>>
>>36659580

There's nothing funny about raping little kids you fucking sick faggot. And no, not even if they're "dirty little niggers". That makes no difference and you shouldnt need me to explain that to you.
>>
>>36659631
why the fuck would i rape a dirty little nigger niglets are ugly as fuck
>>
>>36659295
don't bother arguing on here, for your sake and for the sake of everyone else. this site's entire design and culture is so opposed to it it's basically impossible for it to ever achieve anything. i mean, unless they're tripping, you don't even have any way of knowing if you're talking to the same person or not. and the total anonymity this site offers gives people no accountability for anything they say, so there's no incentive to bother being earnest or truthful
>>
File: Patchouli.jpg (187 KB, 600x900)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>36659660
It's hard for me to relate to people who engage in bullying behavior when anonymous. Sure, it's fun to spew my mental illness and offensive viewpoints somewhere and to have the freedom to be completely uncensored and say whatever horrible and inappropriate things I want. But bullying and being cruel to others just isn't fun. I understand being depressed, I understand being lonely, I understand having trauma, I understand growing up ostracized by everyone, I understand being bitter and hateful and acidic on the inside, but none of those things have, at any point in my life, made me think it's fun to treat others badly.
>>
>>36659746
>bullying and being cruel to others just isn't fun
hope you overcome that mindset, youll discover its really great one day
>>
>>36659746
me neither
>>
>>36659780
kek. Maybe one day I'll grow up and discover the joys of bullying

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.