[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721923142481100.jpg (237 KB, 1080x809)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>he said she said (in this case he said he said)
Given that there is no evidence proving who is telling the truth and who is lying. I am more inclined to trust the successful billionaire father than some commie tranny reject.
>>
>>36660248
Why? Because he has a lot of money? Thats a bizarre reason to decide someone is telling the truth. Besides why would it even matter. The trans girl is living her own life now as she wants to live it. For some reason thats making a bunch of people including yourself seethe really hard. Lol is all that can be said frankly.
>>
>>36660248
I believe neither of them. I don't think it's truthful but I don't think Musk necessarily knew he was lying since he's a junkie and an egomaniac. He probably made it up while under the influence and then when he came down figured it was actually true
>>
bump
>>
>>36660248
Sir, it's the IOC, they're saying that after seeing your post they've canceled the World Dickriding finals and plan to simply present you with the gold. They want you on the next flight to Paris.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.