[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

any other hsts tops here or... just me?
>>
>>36660631
Imagine the smell
>>
>>36660631
no, all straight women are bottoms...

i hate this board this is so simple. How can you possibly like topping men and say youre straight?? Do you even have dysphoria??? Revoking your hsts license
>>
>>36660706
>no, all straight women are bottoms...
actually no, they arent. do you even realize the amount straight women who are into rimming their bfs? or sticking their finger up their bfs ass? or even pegging their man? theres a lot. and last time i checked theyre all still straight women. so i will be keeping my hsts card TYVM. what turns me on is that its still a dudes ass. this is something that surely is enough to turn off any agp kek

>>36660672
i want him to sit on my face
>>
>>36660870
>do you even realize the amount straight women who are into rimming their bfs? or sticking their finger up their bfs ass? or even pegging their man?
This is your equivalent of transbians saying that "most cis women are actually AGP!!!". Yeah women who are into doing stuff like this to their BF are not that common and theyre typically thought of as abnormally kinky.Sure they exist but they lived their whole lives as straight women being in straight woman relationships with straight woman culture and being subjected to straight woman social expectations, you didn't. Only i barely did and i would not even be comfortable addmitting i would be into that kinda stuff if i was into it (im not im too submissive for my own good)

>what turns me on is that its still a dudes ass
what turns me on is the thought of a mans penis being out inside my body and forming an emotional and romantic bond with him, but like whatever gets you off ig
>>
>>36660870
>i want him to sit on my face
But what if he braped?
>>
I thought youngshits were supposed to get normal female socialization and not be blanchardpilled. How are the youngshits the most online and invested in hsts/agp posting
>>
>>36661003
idk im not really into blanchardism i think its horrible

I do have female socialization i just come here every few weeks when i feel horrible to just pile on the garbage and have brief moment to hurl my internet dinner down the toilet before i go return to another helping of tiktok tumblr and pinterest. When i finially decide to stop littering this board with my cringe tonight ill go back to being a normal girl and go on my dates
>>
>>36661042
>ill go back to being a normal girl and go on my dates
I'm sure you will LOL
>>
>>36661052
I am going on dates with nice boys >:(

im just canceling a lot of them cause im scared of getting date raped. Last month i set up 4 with 4 different men
>>
>>36660949
>"most cis women are actually AGP!!!"
they arent. only ones i see with agp tendencies would be lesbians

>Yeah women who are into doing stuff like this to their BF are not that common and theyre typically thought of as abnormally kinky
i think its more than you realize, anon. my bf was telling me when he talks with the guys at his work a lot of them talk about how their girl eats out their ass kek

>Sure they exist but they lived their whole lives as straight women being in straight woman relationships with straight woman culture and being subjected to straight woman social expectations, you didn't
this literally makes no sense lol. so my bf sitting his big juicy ass on my face is only valid if ive undergone enough female socialization ?? like WHAT lol

>>36660980
even better kek
>>
>>36660631
Yes, but more of a vers top now after starting hrt 4+ years ago. But I bottom once in a blue moon and only with guys I actually date, not hookups.
>>
>>36661395
what kind of guys do you like topping? and same i have a bf that i only bottom for (he wont let me do more than him sitting on my face kek), but im really into guys with fat asses. want to bang some
>>
File: 20230515_202752.jpg (91 KB, 768x575)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>36661437
I'm a former fitfag, so unsurprisingly I'm into fit guys, lmao. My last bf was a Saudi guy, we dated last year, but I only let him top me during the last few weeks of our relationship as a farewell gift of sorts. Haven't felt like dating since then tho, breakups always suck, so I just focused on my personal stuff.
>>
>>36661482
wtf that was you? Any current pics?
>>
>>36661490
Nah, that's my ex, lol.
>>
>>36661482
>Saudi guy
based taste
>>
>>36661576
I only date white and arab guys. I just don't really find other races physically attractive, like, there's obv a few exceptions over the years, but they're just that, exceptions. I have a certain type.
>>
>>36661623
im into all brown boys desu. arab guys are so hot though omg. although theyre kinda temperamental and possessive which can make it more hot but also a little scary lol
>>
>>36660631
>hsts tops
you're not hsts, blanchard was wrong when he said androphilic men like you couldn't be AGP
>>
>>36661676
this is so retarded. gay men fuck each other all the time, and hsts are all former gay men. and youre saying that if one of them transitioned they would be then be considered agp..? yea right. agps would almost never wanna fuck a manly ass dude in the butt kek
>>
>>36660949
>Yeah women who are into doing stuff like this to their BF are not that common and theyre typically thought of as abnormally kinky.
pure projection and cope because your insecurities

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.