[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

why do agps enrage me so?

>egg cracking culture feels like a grooming cult
>the fact that most agp trans pre transition were degen loli coomers like kris tyson
>the fem aesthetics followed by deep voice that sounds identical to a straight man
>the fact that even if they voice train they have to teach themselves fagcent
>the fact that they all want to fuck each other
>their annoying commie politics that reflect their loss of honor as a man

honestly iran is right. its fine if you choose to troon out, but if so, you need to be appointed a husbando (aka an actual man with honor). you cant be allowed to live out your weird incel turned anime girl coomer fantasy with other troon degenerates, you need to be properly encaged and controlled. and if you dont want that, then just stay a man and learn to be worthy enough to receive love from a woman. this finn x ickey stuff plus their fanbase truly disgusts me.
>>
>androphiles let people enjoy things they don't like challenge: IMPOSSIBLE.
>>
>>36660787
Who’s it hurting (besides civilization)?
>>
>>36660810
both sides are rabid like this, agps constantly attack hstses and try to steer threads in the direction they want
>>
>>36660787
there is nothing wrong with agp girls. they are cute and valid
>>
>>36660814
>Who’s it hurting (besides civilization)?
This is why we need Islam.
>>
eternal jihad against the people who say "egg"
>>
>>36660787
i’m agp and don’t check any of those boxes
>>
>>36660814
its hurting civilization which means it needs to not be popularized. and if its not popularized and normalized, im almost positive that it will influence many agps to focus on themselves and learn to be strong men; their life will feel more worthwhile when they review it before death, im sure of it

>>36660846
yes you are right, but they need husbandos to control them. trans are all men without honor, so they do not deserve to sexually engage with a woman (trans or cis). after taking hormones they have officially commodified themselves, and all commodities must be controlled by men
>>
>>36660941
are you like Muslim or something? you talk different
>>
>>36660787
Finn is a pervert groomer
>>
>>36660787
I'm AGP and I find F1nn absolutely enraging as well, he's so fucking annoying and is bad optics.
>>
>>36660941
this post reads as disgusting and fetishistic
>>
File: agp and hsts.jpg (284 KB, 1920x687)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>36660787
>>
File: Spitter10.jpg (13 KB, 250x424)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>36660787
>t.
>>
>>36660787
>AGP passes better than me
Maximum seethe
>>
>>36660787
Because you are an AGP who doesn't like having a mirror held up to you

HSTS don't exist in the west anymore due to destigmatization of homosexuality
>>
>>36660941
>its hurting civilization which means it needs to not be popularized
Delusional fucking troon your existence hurts civilization
>>
>>36660787
i want a gf like picrel ;-;
>>
>>36660862
Brownoid sterilization cult

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.