[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4311.jpg (69 KB, 1024x768)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
i feel like every single mtf i meet either is a transbian or only dates cis men. is it possible as a ftm to get a cute mtf gf or is it over
>>
>>36661157
I used to have an ftm bf but he dumped me
>>
>>36661157
I’d date an ftm if he was attractive, not a transmisogynist, and treated me like a woman. I’d rail a fttwunk in his poon if he was into it and treated me right I’ll tell you that much.
>>
>>36661310
this
>>
>>36661185
imagine getting dumped by a pooner LMAO
i would unironically kill myself
>>
>>36661331
I'm glad you're not me because that would have been really fucking dumb. I'm getting married soon and life is going well.
>>
File: 1692842230055178.jpg (358 KB, 1000x1325)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
MTF here!

I dated/fucked an FtM for a while andI really enjoyed having a hot ftm bf because he was quite hairy and very horny but i don't think he ever acted "like the guy" in the relationship was kinda dysphoria inducing, not to mention there's like, a lack of will to do that sort of thing.

The second and probably more major turnoff is that, at the end of the day, it really depends on how much they masculinize, if they get too man-looking and start to bald they just get really really gross and unappealing to look at, much like the "average" male i suppose, but at least the average male is going to be taller, have a dick, and probably be more of a caretaker than a FtM could be.

The ideal FtM boyfriend would be an FtM who's kinda clocky (but in a good way bc they look like agirl) and is happy being a twinky guy, and then like, after we date a while they slow down with taking T and even go off it and be happy to be a theyfab or something
>>
yeah i can understand that. ive been on t for 2 years now but cannot grow any facial hair for the life of me and other things that have made me kinda clocky, which i think has been my biggest concern since i worry i sometimes look like a really masculine lesbian or a teenage boy. i feel like that last description pretty much matches me besides the theyfab part
>>
>>36661531
Is looking like a teenage boy really that bad? Personally I don't understand it, it's hard for me to understand when people "get comfortable" being basically spicy versions of their assigned gender. Is it coping? Was it never there to begin with? Any attempt I've made being comfortable with being spicygender has just left me feeling bitter, what makes me feel good is validation from others that's I'm not spicygender
>>
its not that bad, its still looking like a dude. its just the fact that i fear ill be talking to a woman and she'll think im some teenager trying to get laid. id rather look like a teenage boy and have people think im a boy than a extremely butch lesbian though, ill take what i can get
>>
uh

do you not know how to reply to posts
>>
i havent used this site in like a year and i dont know how on mobile because im tech illiterate
>>
>>36661695
can you not tap the post number?
are you using mobile on the clover client or on browser, because most phoneposters use that shitty clover client

or you could just, yknow >>postnumber
>>
>>36661706
im on just my default browser on iphone. anyways somehow i just completely missed the post number in the corner because i have retard eyes but thank you
>>
>>36661478
You sound like you just don't like men
>>
>>36661727
you're welcome lol
>>36661730
but i doooooooooo
>>
>>36661157
90% of trans women are bi
>>
>>36661157
i want a toxically masculine hyper misogynist ftm bf who sees me as his property so much it's unreal
>>
>>36661157
no
>>
>>36661157
You see. I wouldn't mind dating a trans girl but... I am only into having my pussy eaten and licked... I like butt plugs but penetration sex does not feel very good to me... I have this problem when dating cis men and trans women.... What do I do? I'm currently dating a cis guy and have expressed this to him but ngl. I'm worried that I'm turning him off and making him less sexual with me bc I'm only into oral and don't wanna do vagina n butt sex. I don't mind ramming dildos into his ass but I low-key feel bad for not being into penetration on myself...
>>
File: desu.gif (158 KB, 600x338)
158 KB
158 KB GIF
>>36661157
im a lesbian mtf and i would prefer a twinkish or fem pooner over ciswomen
>>
>>36662912
Then you aren't lesbian.
>>
>>36661157
I feel the same about ftms that they become gay or just like trans girls because they have dicks and they want to be topped by them. Well if you want to be topped you will get topped with the strap!
>>
>>36663443
if the only non-estrogenized thing i can deal with is a twinkish afab i think it leans pretty hard toward lesbianism

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.