[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

the war against trannies is a war led by reppers, don't forget. normal people don't care. so destroy repper lives ruthlessly because they're evil beasts that live only to make others suffer for not following their masochism and reminding them repping does them no good. there's no appeasement with these people, they don't hate you for being a hon.
>>
>>36661346
>that chin
I guess if I were a normie and didn't spend the last 12 years on /lgbt/ clocking troons he would pass to me.
>>
>>36661346
Elon is a repper now? Lol jfc this not a coherent argument that every person who dislikes trans people is trans. Most of the vocal opposition to trans people comes from cis females.
>>
>>36661353
Why the chin. What are you seeing
>>
>>36661357
you mean poonreppers????
>>
>>36661357
the "cis females" weirdly always admit they used to want to poon out in their youth but then the society saved them (simply made them repress)
https://www.thepinknews.com/2020/06/10/jk-rowling-trans-terf-essay-transphobia-gender-identity-dysphoria-mental-health-harry-potter/

pooner reppers are even more vile as they're wolves in sheep's clothing
>>
Even as a repper I was OK with trans people. I just was angry that there was no other way of treating dysphoria other than HRT. You must realize that some people are just sociopaths and will do anything to make your life worse. Elon is just butthurt that his son is a fag.
>>
>>36661371
https://youtu.be/WTnUUkqc_Zw?si=MsmVlZ4HmOSS-ijM
>>
>>36661346
And we will win, troon.
>>
>>36661435
You already lost, cucks.
>>
>>36661346
Most reppers are OK with trans people in my experience
I think we want to believe that people like Musk and Rowling are reppers because it humanizes them somewhat but the truth is they're both just bigots
>>
>>36661509
nah, jk rowling isn’t a repper but elon has agp repper vibes
>>
>>36661684
rowling literally said she would have pooned out if she grew up in todays world
also her self insert is male
>>
File: 1000002801.jpg (30 KB, 498x616)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>36661353
ribcage mogs me
>>
>>36661357
>now
tranny gene elon has been a meme since we first found out about vivian
>>
>>36661435
your kind has more money than most of the planet and STILL can't win the culture war. 3 1/2 years of carefully plotted demotivation and division campaigns undone by a guy with parkinson's going to bed and a hsts being embarrassed by her redditor father
>>
>>36661346
Elon Musk: thousands of people employed, 100s of billions of dollars of value created for society and investors, popularizing electric vehicles, cybernetic implants, etc, will probably take humanity to mars
Tranny son: only achievement in life will probably be making some shitty pro-palestine posts for hamas muslims that want to kill him, maybe will grift a gofundme after being disowned by dad, will 41% at 30

Yeah I'm thinking repGODS take the W here
>>
>>36662400
log off elon
>>
>>36661346
yeah everyone who disagrees with you is trans. so like 80% of the planet is trans
>>
>>
>>36661389
True. Pooner reppers are responsible for most of the ugly and evil sides of female political movements
>>
>>36661346
If elons tranny son was redpilled and not a leftist commie faggot I'm sure musk wouldn't give a shit.
My biological dad is an engineer and a die hard Trump supporter and he still loves me eventhough im a tranny I'm still a Trump supporter myself. I've literally been called a trans medicalist and im fine with that. Self ID and supporting those fakers called "ftm and non binary" is going to get real transwomen killed. And yeah you heard me right I don't believe ftms count as trans since they are all just stupid women who detrans anyway.
>>
>>36663203
Women don’t become conservatives until marriage
>>
File: 1696971696317678.jpg (35 KB, 475x427)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>36661346
I do is nothing at all, don't go hating me because there's a huge retard I also hate who might be a repper
If you wanna try to ruin my life please do it in a cool and sexy way instead of just hating me, thanks
>>
>>36661357
That may be true in like the UK only.
>>
>>36661370
They are seeing a projection of their own dysmorphia superimposed into reality like a bad Photoshop. Her chin is fine to non mentally ill eyes.
>>
File: 1721997087222032.png (89 KB, 963x864)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>36661357
People hate in others what they hate in themselves
>>
File: 1721997798368391.jpg (548 KB, 1080x1468)
548 KB
548 KB JPG
>>36662981
Cope.

You know we mean the highly motivated haters. Most people who "disagree" are just kinda meh about trannies as long as it isn't shoved in their face. The obsessives like JK and Elon (and you) seek us out. They NEED to hate us. That need comes from an emotional need and often that need comes from repping at some level. Picrel
>>
>>36663043
False comparison = cope for retards
>>
>>36664068
>People hate in others what they hate in themselves
Are there any studies on women like that? I mean homophobic towards lesbians/trans lesbians.
>>
File: 1721999593821964.jpg (126 KB, 750x999)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
Viviansisters...
>>
>>36661346
nah, reppers just need education and exposure outside of their little circlejerks so they stop going down the /pol/ route
>>
>>36661346
>normal people don't care
You can't imagine how religiuously they worship and value social norms, its just that they almost can't do shit other than impotently seething.
>>
>>36661346
I don't care about your narratives, retards, but I want to see more flattering pics of his tranny daughter and how pissed off about her the manchild is. Are his other sons gay and is he manchilding hard about it? That'd be funny.

100x more funny if he finally comes out as a troon too and even with all his megamillions ends up looking worse than the ugly wachowski.
>>
It's literally a war to the death, like they will never come out and just admit they were wrong, even though most passoids & youngshits have nothing but respect for older trans women. These reppers are simply in too deep, and cannot face up to the humiliation that would result from being exposed
>>
>>36664068
>appeal to authority
Nice freudian projection.
>>
>>36665044
>like they will never come out and just admit they were wrong
Don't pretend that this doesn't apply to you.
>>
>>36665111
What do you mean? What am I wrong about?
>>
>>36665044
>even though most passoids & youngshits have nothing but respect for older trans women.
They don't lmfao
>>
>>36664068
I'm not 100% straight, and that's just bullshit, some people simply hate gays
>>
>>36661357
>ketamine addict (what's he dissociating from?? he's the literally the richest man in the world, during the most prosperous time in human history)
>anime watcher
>obsessed with cat girls
>Ex wife is a known chaser
>obsessed with cyberpunk aesthetic
>literally started the world's foremost transhumanist company
>doesn't give a shit about his personal appearance
>falls into chud copes
>wants to control the narrative
>turns on his trans daughter (who he lives vicariously through, even got her puberty blockers and made her a passoid), turns on her for some unknown personal reason
>stoner failson
>associates with the repper chud-o-sphere

a better question is "What evidence is there that Musk *isn't* a repper?"
>>
>>36667505
>obsessed with cat girls
>posts a character that's canonically a werewolf
elon isn't a true repper, he'd know his Touhou girls if he were

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.