[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719029250986321.jpg (64 KB, 750x750)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Why are trannies so into bondage
>>
its hot
>>
i'm more into puppy
>>
>>36661635
fpbp
>>
>>36661628

fpbp but i still wanna write anyway cause i talked to wife about it and now i have to

>really cool to be restrained...
personally, this is probably coming from a need to not be the one in control, to be at the whim of someone else, maybe cause im used to it? or maybe cause i have to do too much stuff? idk. shutting down my brain and letting someone else call the shots is neat.

>...especially by owner
classic D/s stuff, not super deep here, but not having a say in how you're being manipulated and fucked is pretty cool

>rope feels cool on skin - pressure, depends on type of rope
>looks hot
shibari is art, leather is art, bondage is a type of art and it looks pretty fucking hot,,

>deep pressure soothes the tism gene
>PUSHING AND SQUISHING IS REALLY NICE AND CREATES A VERY COOL FEELING THAT MY BRAIN LIKES IMMENSELY

it's really fuckin humiliating too esp if it's in public or something and THAT is cool imo

also when ur tied up u can also be gagged and stuff and then bitten and things and getting bit is really really really really cool so there's also that

did i miss anything?
>>
File: IMG_5775.jpg (67 KB, 1080x1150)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>36661628
probably not like this for everyone, but I personally am the type of person who finds life in general pretty exhausting. people have expectations for me that I have to fill but they're nor clear-cut and then I have to take care of myself and my finances and go to work and whatever.

so contrasted to that, giving like total control of myself over to another person is very relaxing. i know exactly what's wanted of me and things will be fine even if I don't meet those expectations.
>>
>>36661628
decisions are scary
>>
>>36661715
Trannies like gags?
>>
>>36661628
Not really
I just la k control of my life feel utterly lost in the world I’m
Living in and do I sorta demand others to take responsibility for me since I’m developmentally challenged and stuck in high school

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.