[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3068.gif (2.11 MB, 320x240)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB GIF
vitaly, the youtuber and "pedo hunter" punishing and humiliating the gay pedo he caught by "riding" on him. (gif)

what do you think about this? i suspect people like him are either gay or having weird fetish themselves.
>>
>>36661763
Vitally beat a random woman to an inch of her life, so severe she had to get reconstructive surgery just because he tard raged on coke
>>
>>36661763
is it based to lure pedos in order to kill them?
t. csa victim that's now an adult and wants revenge
>>
>>36661763
vitaly is a based retard making him fuck adults instead of kids. rape pedos
>>
Is this just tesak under a new identity
>>
>>36661871
Morally based and blessed jihad
Please dont though just get them arrested and let prisoners fuck them up
>>
these so-called "pedo hunters" are just targeting a socially acceptable group to bully and gain an audience. if it was socially acceptable to do this to gays they absolutely would. they claim to be doing it to protect children when in reality they're doing it because they're narcissistic bullies.
>>
>>36662160
This. There’s only like two good pedo hunters I’ve seen notably AnxietyWars
>>
>>36662160
>they claim to be doing it to protect children when in reality they're doing it because they're narcissistic bullies.
$$$$ and clicks. vitaly would be the first in line to date a 15 year old if it was legal.
>>
>>36662160
Yeah a lot of them insert out of place conservative phrases and homophobia in the vids too it's some weird shit
>>
half this pedo hunter shit is p much illegal in most of the world, you cant just bait people into doing crime and then "catch them" they wouldnt be in that situation without you to begin with, in many countries you could literally sue people for doing this shit
>>
>>36662170
>15 still legal here
Feels good.
>>
>>36662280
Albania
>>
Low IQ slav couldn't think critically if he tried
The Ty Dolla $ign stream made for good content in the Kanye community though
>>
>>36662160
Yup.

I mean I despise paedophilia and their crimes need to be brought to justice, but so many of these pedo hunters always seem to have psychological issues, and tend to be using it to project a like of moral superiority image even when they are cruel to adults in their own life.

Men who are in prison for raping adult women will suddenly find "moral pride" in beating up the paedos they share prison blocks with.

The thing I notice with a lot of the pedo hunter videos too is the sort of thing where they have a tendency to go for the very easy targets who are usually the pedos that are the least effective in their noncing. A lot of the paedos who they catch seem to often be rather mentally disabled, extremely autistic or a bit dunted genetically in general

Not that they shouldn't be brought to justice of course, but yeah.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.