[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721965567140776.jpg (167 KB, 1434x1434)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>trans person is a pedophile
/tttt/: you shouldn't insult or be hostile to people just because you don't like them
>chud says something edgy on 4chan
/tttt/: literally kys scumbag
>>
Sorry you got insulted for your pathetic Clifty chud
>>
File: k7fc60bis00d1.jpg (53 KB, 736x587)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>36661869
It's because we're fucking sick of the astroturfing and the trans = pedo = groomer bullshit. The GOP is desperately trying to keep us away from their children's minds, while spinning it like we want in their children's junk. Pretty fucked up and disgusting, and I'm here to fight the good fight and not let them win. Anything else?
>>
>>36661898
>The GOP is desperately trying to keep us away from their children's minds
You're fighting them on that why?
>>
>>36661907
Because the youth of America need a better indoctrination. How about instead of teaching them religion, hate, and bigotry - we teach them science, love, and acceptance? I will absolutely "pollute" your children's minds with my positive, pro-empathy, and pro-freedom rhetoric. And you can just seethe it up while it happens. Get lost, worm.
>>
>>36661869
Dude with green hair is so hot
>>
>>36661869
They are shitting up the board with generic meaningless bullshit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.