[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714105027383164.png (320 KB, 680x666)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
asking for a friend
>>
>>36661926
They don’t thats why they’re hons
>>
>>36661953
ok thanks
>>
>>36661986
i cherish twinkhons i love twinkhons i love their cheekbones and lips they are the most beautiful women i hope you can obtain ffs means
tell us what country ur in
>>
>>36662042
sorry i should have specified where im from in the OP im from burgerland
>>
>>36662135
I heard starbucks did a thing but maybe not anymore?
>>
>>36662135
state ? washington is a lot different of a situation than being in alabama
>>
>>36661926
Jobs like starbucks still provide partial coverage for ffs, they just don’t pay for the whole thing anymore. If you live in America Washington state is enforcing ffs to be insured.

Consult with a lot of surgeons, don’t be afraid to schedule with consults of surgeons way out of what you expect to be able to pay. Get a wide variety of opinions for what surgeries to get and which best help you to pass. You can also get ffs in stages to help mitigate costs. An important note though is that some ffs procedures are intended to be done together in a specific order and doing them out of order can be disastrous. Overall what you end up spending in place of thousands of dollars you do in time spent researching, consulting, saving, planning, and working. It’s difficult but do able, join online groups with dolls who review surgeons they are usually the best resources.
>>
>>36662173
based proper punctuation proper grammar svelte mommy
can i give you ffs with my hard tender handholding
>>
>>36662173
thank you for taking the time to write such a nice response
>>
>>36661926
Cats don’t buy mustard gas
>>
>>36661926
Insurance.

Quartz recently expanded their FFS coverage and I live in Wisconsin so I bought one of their plans and it becomes active soon. I should be able to get $30,000 worth of FFS for $3,000 including the deductible. That’s just one provider that might not be available in your state.
>>
>>36661926
you live in a state that mandates insurance coverage for tranny shit and you go and get a fucking job at a place that offers decent insurance!!!!
>>
>>36664942
30k in ffs? so only brow and orbitals KEK

just the overhead for the room, equipment is over 10k in mosy places.
>>
>>36661926
Move to the cheapest place you can in California and be poor but get free ffs

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.