[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Forty_keks.jpg (49 KB, 600x528)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>be me, straight cis male chaser
>See some sociopath youngshit or midshit without empathy say hons are evil and lateshits aren't trans, should be restricted from transition etc
>see youngshits acting smug towards lateshits
>remind youngshit/midshit that no cis man will date them after they turn 30 and hit the wall, even chasers want biological families and in the eyes of cis men even the most passable tranny is only pump and dump material since troons can never bear children
>watch the smugness instantly turn into cope and despair
>>
>>36662070
trannies are sweet streetmeat if you ask me.
>>
im not reading your blog faggot you are obviously a woman
>>
>>36662070
>"straight" chaser gets turned down
>writes smug larp story how he owned da troons on tttt
and everyone clapped
>>
I believe him..
>>
>>36662070
Listen dear hon. Being a lateshit is only justifiable if you literally didn't have any way of transitioning before. Like literally, as in HRT is illegal or you are literally peniless and homeless. Your repping is your own fault
>>
>>36662070
>repressor feels empathy for hons
>>
>>36662070
Why are you so rude
>>
>>36662127
Turned down kek, trannies are so desperate for validation all you have to do as a chaser is be somewhat attractive and traditionally masculine and they're so fucking easy

But no man will ever commit to a tranny long term because they have NO WOMB for producing families, u know I'm right because there's not a single notable 35+ tranny married to a cis male
>>
>>36662156
Cuz youngshits acting smug like they're real women over people less fortunate seems like an undeserved smugness, they're still just troons

>>36662153
Even if I was a repressor (I'm not) repressors are still more respectable than trannies of any kind. Midshits try to pinkpill repressors so they have someone worse off and then throw them under the bus.
>>
>>36662224
you do sound trans or repper THOUGH like anon said
>>
>>36662234
If I was a repressor it just proves my point that no normal straight cis man wants to date a tranny long term
>>
>>36662070
Common repgod W
>>
>>36662070
I don't mind if my family is just one other person, I'm just tired of being alone
But I'm not trans, a woman, or a jacked millionaire, so trans women would never accept me
>>
File: 20240312_204857.jpg (670 KB, 1857x1920)
670 KB
670 KB JPG
More proof chasers are actually sociopaths.
Don't worry I get to orgasm too and it's ur punk ass buying me my fancy dinner and renting the hotel room, I'm not paying for shit and I get a free night out with sex, it's the chaser that looses. It's cool when ur fat and bald and have a fat and bald coat burning bitch wife I'll still be getting dicked down.
>>
>>36662167
Don't worry, you'll find another girl. Maybe you gotta work on your personality though.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.