[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721972685875302.webm (2.93 MB, 320x320)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
You wouldn't, would you?
>>
>>36662078
idk maybe. it's either that or orchi
>>
>>36662078
is that how it's done? they put me to sleep first
>>
>>36662078
Not everyone gets to consent but I am happy for the people who choose this.
>>
>>36662078
At this point it only makes me excited. My bottom dysphoria is killing me
>>
>>36662078
Absolutely, just hope the painkillers are good enough because im terrified of pain.
>>
>>36662143
There is suppsoedly a chance anesthesia won't work and you'll actually feel everything. Cool, isn't it? You won't remember, because there are memory disruptors in the shit they inject you wiy
>>
>>36662155
I fully believe this is bullshit. You're just a cockslut faggot desperate to stop trans women from achieving happy bodily integrity.
>>
>>36662172
yeah I hope they were lying... I'm scared of surgery
>>
File: GEZqhKwWYAEGhBr.jpg (36 KB, 540x278)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>36662155
i snapped my fifth metacarpal in half and had a doctor reset it with 0 anesthetic.
i've had a tooth pulled with 0 anesthetic.
i have a tattoo that covers the entire span of my neck, no numbing cream.
i've sat through countless illnesses, an innumerable amount of injuries, and actual literal torture.
is this shit supposed to scare me? do you really think that i would be scared of an anesthetic mishap?
>>
>>36662190
Don't be. Yes, there is pain. But you can keep asking for painkillers. Depending on the hospital you may get ice-cream popsicle after waking up from anesthesia. Remember to communicate what works for you and what doesn't. They will adjust and keep you nice and comfy.
>>
>>36662195
I am pain incarnate. I am injury, I am infection, I am rot. You are nothing. NOTHING compared to me. you sit on 4chan and peddle your filthy fucking dribble for no other reason than to upset people and scheme against your community member. There are words back home for people like, words that I wouldn't dare to speak alone.
>>
>>36662200
lol all they did to me was call me "he" and refuse the painkillers and lie to the doctors about it
>>
>>36662195
FYI you wouldn't even feel most of the surgery as you only feel surface. I had multiple LOCAL anesthesia surgeries and they went outside of what they numbed or couldn't administer any more due to the area size and I lied down through hours of this. The pain felt mostly like touching something way too hot. It is bearable. Recovery pain is far worse - and you get painkillers for that.
>>
>>36662200
I see... thank you. Is keeping it clean after you get sent home difficult? And nice digits by the way
>>
>>36662172
>>36662190
Read about anasthesia awareness
>>36662195
I had my wisdom teeth pulled without anesthesia and I honestly don't get people complaining about pain from pulled teeth. This is like among the least severe pains I have experienced and it lasts like two second if the doctor knows their shit. Literally boring is much more painful. It's no flex anon
>>
>>36662208
I hope your exported them and they will never work again then.
>>36662211
I haven't had a srsussy myself, I just had multiple urological surgeries. Idk about the hole. For my surgeries I wear period pads. You may want to make or wait for the srsgen to ask, but I doubt much work is needed.
>>
>>36662219
>wisdom teeth
>>
>>36662219
I think I might recall something from an upper endoscopy I had once but I don't remember feeling scared or very uncomfortable or anything... of course that's not a surgery, though
>>
>>36662227
lol they were doing it on purpose no point in complaining they'll only get more cruel
>>36662211
nah clean up after you pee and change your pads it's easy
>>
>>36662219
I had a non wisdom tooth pulled with local anesthesia which didn't work due to inflammation. I had tooth overcrowding which was why. It was utter torment. It also ofc crumbled. Good for you though.
>>
>>36662200

Don't take the painkillers, don't even let them give them to you. Deny the painkillers, especially if they're opioids. Tough that shit out no matter what. Unless the pain is causing you to flex muscles weird and fuck up the surgery, don't take the painkillers.
>>
>>36662246
why?
>>
>>36662251
opioid dependency i guess. that shit is no joke for real.
>>
>>36662251
You can get addicted and fast, plus feeling the pain sounds kinda good to me
>>
>>36662240
its because anon had a wisdom tooth pulled. they're famously easy to extract.
(primary) tooth pulling is a form of torture.
>>
>>36662260
counterpoint, painkillers are fun when you don't need them and you can put your intoxicated being into something cool
>>
>>36662271
My teeth are so tight together that she almost pulled two in front of one though. And they weren't able to properly pierce the flesh so they were covered in tissue. Wouldn't ezactly call that easy
>>
>>36662246
Don't listen to them. Most painkillers they give you aren't even opioids if they even give you any. I was given some opioids and they didn't feel good at all, they made me feel sick. I had zero dependency symptoms. Anon is just insane and wants you to suffer.
>>36662271
Ah. Due to overcrowding mine are partially in a vertical bone so they cannot be removed by normal means.
>>
>>36662078
the absolute state of coomers
>>
too late for me anon
>>
File: 1701230168828703.jpg (91 KB, 1024x749)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>36662281
literally the easiest dental operation.
>>
>>36662078
fuckk op i almost camee from that
>>
>>36662078
<300 days until my surgery date
My boyfriend keeps calling it "getting spayed"
>>
>>36662078
Why is this so funny when it’s sped up. Like a clown making some kind of fucked up balloon animal and also fingering your asshole for some reason
>>
>>36662288
The goon cave requires income
>>
>>36662284
>most painkillers they give you aren't even opioids
when my wife went to the hospital for some nausea that wasn't letting up they offered her fentanyl lol
didn't even lnow what was wrong with her, just jumped straight to mega heroin
>>
>>36662456
I assume you're in USA and I always assume anons live in civilised countries.
>>
>>36662495
Most people online are in the US, dumbass. Sorry you're a thirdie who got forced SRS, but don't take it out on us.
>>
>>36662528
>most people online are in the US
I bet you accuse other people of living in echo Chambers
>>
>>36662533
I don't, I just strongly dislike Oris. He has an attitude and hates trans people.
>>
>>36662528
>>36662546
>Lies and malding over me, plus idiotic sense of supremacy over being from the worst nation
Gloves detected. Trip on, luv.
>>
>>36662546
Oh I strongly dislike Oris too dw
>>
>>36662552
not me you paranoid retard, not that you'll read this anyways
but literally everything you say further cements you're a transphobic subhuman
>>36662554
based
>>
>>36662563
>>36662552
forgot to post the sc. anon is right though.
>>
>>36662563
I am literally the biggest trans ally. Keep malding that I don't support self ID (which ruins trans rights). Xoxo.
>>
>>36662570
i have never supported self id, nor have i ever lied about you. you, however, lie about everyone and fantasize about trans men getting raped, which you have explicitly wished on me on multiple occasions because i pointed out you lied about being intersex
you're worse than wolfgang and he spams gore
>>
>>36662577
You literally keep lying about me, now including saying I am not intersex. You started harassing me for not supporting Israeli apartheid genociding Palestinians via its coloniser apparatus spreading lies I am antisemitic.
>Fantasize about trans men getting raped
If this was true I would've gotten banned for this.
>>
>>36662584
>you keep lying about me
i have not. everything i say is true to the best of my knowledge
>You started harassing me for not supporting Israeli apartheid genociding Palestinians via its coloniser apparatus spreading lies I am antisemitic.
i have never harassed you and i am pro palestine. however, you accused g of supporting israel just because he's jewish and proceeded to harass him, causing me to step in
>If this was true I would've gotten banned for this.
you were fantasizing about me getting pregnant, which is the exact same thing as wishing for me to be raped. because unlike you, i'm a real man and would rather die than be penetrated.
for the record i got the info about you faking being intersex from multiple people both trip and non trip who have scoured the archives
>>
>>36662600
>lies about what happened with G
>believes people who lie
>dramatic
Yea, back to filtering you out.
>>
>>36662608
anyone who's reading this is free to check oris' trip in the archives to see that i'm right by the way
i'll trust g even with a gun to my head, because i literally saw it happen
>>
>>36662616
And they would see I am consistently saying the truth. The only people who claim I lie are doing either so out of spite, to bully me as a vulnerable person or are severely retarded and attack anyone who isn't trans. You have to be stupid to think I'd use same trip if I was lying and wanted a different identity. I stated in the past I continued using my trip precisely because what I say is true and I want people to know as I do not have to hide behind anon / new identity.
>>
>>36662630
then why have i never seen an anon or trip defend you who wasn't a self-admitted newfag? nobody likes you because you come off as batshit insane at best and a manipulative piece of shit at worst. for all i know you could be telling the truth about the intersex thing, but you've lied repeatedly about several different things and the people i am close to, so it makes me doubt you.
>>
>>36662660
Because I am not a social person and refuse to be friends with people off the board. People here operate like school girl cliques and anyone who doesn't participate gets bullied. I do not care about the popularity contest. I am myself.
>manipulative piece of shit
Nice, new lie. Are you gonna elaborate or just drop a new thing?
>>
>>36662630
Actually he's right and you're a little lying faggot. The intersex shit started after you identified as a pooner, and ramped up after your botched meta.
>>
>>36662673
i wasn't calling you a manipulative piece of shit you fucking esl retard, i was saying you act like one at times. but the simple fact you act like you're better than everyone makes it seem less and less like you're just mentally unstable.
i feel like you'd be less hated if you didn't take figures of speech literally. i'd invest in learning what metaphor and hyperbole are if i was you.
>>
>>36662707
I am prediagnosed for autism and cannot complete the diagnosis due to going homeless. Sorry for that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>36662720
that is unfortunate honestly
>>
>>36662078
Is this penile inversion srs?
>>
>>36662078
why is the head so brown ew!
>>
>>36662078
Never. Orchi at most.
>>36662207
Goes hard. Reminds me of someone.
>>
>>36662078
All whitebois should be given this surgery before 12
>>
>>36662720
autism isn't an excuse for being retarded, unless you're low-functioning in which cases your superiority complex makes even less sense
>>
>>36662402
Don't tell me you are terf/lesb
>>
>>36662078
Fuck yeah I would if I had the money, I would actually be a real step closer to being a real female.
>>
>>36662271
Tell that to my horizontal wisdom teeth that were fully embedded in the bone. I'm on day three, religiously following the schedule for my prescribed ibuprofen and antibiotics, icing on 20 minutes and icing off 20 minutes on the regular, and I can barely open my jaw.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.