[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: transbian flag.png (41 KB, 2560x1540)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
Are transbians who think it's "transphobic" for lesbians to not be attracted to them actually common?. It's an incredibly common righty talking point, but damn all the transbians I've met were like chill as fuck and totally understanding of that kinda thing. If anything I've seen them display the opposite extreme where they don't feel "worthy" of cis attraction
>>
>>36662192
i think they're just mad? hot cislesbians (top)basically chase me
>>
A loud entitled narcissistic minority demanding TWAW and lesbian validation have caused 90% of anti-trans sentiment.
>>
>>36662192

>If anything I've seen them display the opposite extreme where they don't feel "worthy" of cis attraction

this is all ive ever seen in myself and others, i think the "its transphobic for cis lesbians to not like me" thing is made up, never met anyone like that.
>>
>>36662192
Well, I personally believe that deciding (as a lesbian) that you are not attracted to any trans woman ever no matter what is transphobic, but if they are not attracted to me specifically it's totally fine.
>>
>>36662270
Actually someone tell me if this is bad. Like... I feel like it's just stating facts. There's no reasons for a lesbian to not date a passing, post SRS tranny
>>
oh these people do exist, online at least.
irl I've also never met anyone who specifically said that though there are a few candidates who probably would
idk it's much rarer than it's made out to be by rightoids but unfortunately these hons exist and they are a terrible drain on good will towards us
>>
>>36662352
>post SRS tranny
That's the thing. It's not post. It's pre.
The BPD rapehons are all about demanding sex from lesbians with their penis.
>feminine penis
>girl cock
These are the words of rapists.
Same with the pooners demanding sex with gay men.

One thing I will point out though, this entitlement? Entirely white.
Never had any nonwhite trans people demand access to gays or lesbians' bodies for their own sexual gratification.
But every tranny that does is always white.
>>
>>36662192
> If anything I've seen them display the opposite extreme where they don't feel "worthy" of cis attraction
yeah that's usually it. the only ppl u hear otherwise are pre-hrt rapehons with male entitlement and poorly-veiled psyops
>>
I don't think anybody has the obligation to date me but yeah it is transphobic. I'll also not date someone whose only language I don't speak and that's absolutely xenophobic of me.
You don't have to pretend you don't have bigoted preferences. Bigotry is only bad if it makes people's lives worse
>>
>>36662352
What if she just doesn't want srsussy?
>>
>>36662192
They exist, but you won't have a hard time distinguishing them. They're usually the same kind that don't employ basic hygeine and have facial hair growth. They feel entitled to everything in life and think that cis women should sleep with them even though they are spiritually and physically male in the most disgusting ways.
>>
Wow almost like "trans people" are gays who wish they could be straight, and straight people who want to date gays of the opposite sex under false pretenses.
>>
>>36663110
>always white
survivorship bias the rest get buried
>>
>>36663110
Oh then I agree 100%. If you didn't have SRS and scream transfobia at lesbians because they don't want their dick then you are genuinely retarded
>>
>>36663110
I'm white and have a dick and completely understand that most lesbians just aren't into it and that's okay
>>
>>36662192
only in terminally online internet spaces and rapey manhons like kris tyson are like that. every transbian ive met irl (all 2 of them) have been normal
>>
>>36662192
I have personally met and unfortunately interacted with several. One of them called me (a cis male) a TERF because I said genital preferences are okay to have.
>>
>>36664752
You are officially a woman brother. Troon now
>>
>>36664764
Nah, I would rather keep going with what I've got going right now. I'm cool with trans people but medical stuff in general grosses me out, there's no way I could do that to my body.
>>
>>36662192
i met one on college but they detransitioned after 6 months on e and 2 years later they got caugh with cp and went to jail
>>
What if a cis les didn't want change a transbians diaper
>>
>>36664817
jail without parole
>>
>>36664817
ovary removal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.