[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FrXQ8o9WwAQvRZM.jpg (50 KB, 680x680)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
Why there are much much more AMABs than AFABs who transition?
>>
i want to look like thisssss
>>
she needs to laser off the kike star
>>
*nazi strategic planner voice* and then replace it with a spade
>>
>>36662338
My brain keeps expecting a cock down there because she looks MtF
>>
>>36662341
Sameeee
>>
>>36662338
Hey look its my phenotype
>>
>>36662338
is pic rel achievable without hrt?
>>
>>36662709
I wouldnt bet on it even with hrt
>>
>>36662338
isnt that obvious? because life as a man in the west is complete ass if you arent chad

and especially if your feminien short and frail you have a good chance to become a passing pretty transgirl and get a massive dating market upgrade
>>
>>36662376
real
>>
>>36662376
>>36662788
proof
>>
>>36662338
are there really? i see/hear about way more ftms. like 10 to 1, and that's even though i spend time in mostly mtf spaces
>>
>>36662338
I look like this but very obviously AMAB
>>
>>36662783
>"i am le hsts"
>*posts misogyny and misandry*

yikes
>>
>>36662376
>>36663286
>majority english speaking website has posters with typically british/anglo traits such as long faces
woooow revelation of the century
>>
File: future is shemale.jpg (77 KB, 600x600)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>36662338
There's literally no reason to be male anymore
>>
>>36663467
what i post is reality for anyone who has eyes in their head
>>
>>36662338
There aren't more AMAB transitioners. Why do you think there are? Source?
>>
>>36663553
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4823815/

amabs are 2-3x more likely to actually medically transition than afabs are
>>
>>36663504
You're most retarded misogynist and misandrist here. Fuck off with your terminal malebrained shit.
>>
>>36663676
sure i guess deny reality all you want, buzzword spam isnt gonna help you either.
>>
>>36662338
Here's my take anon:

The liberation of women to wear men's clothes never really liberated much in the opposite direction. I think part of that is that male and female as social roles aren't really perfect mirrors of each other (what keeps one down is very different from what keeps the other down). Men wearing clothes for women are still ostracized, sexualized and generally othered.
It creates a culture where there isn't the same kind of space for a non-binary social role for AMABS as AFABS. Trying to carve out such a space can easily get a person cornered as a non-passing trans woman (dangerous) or just a man wearing nail polish (dissapointment).

But obviosuly, as gender expression becomes more liberated we are seeing more and more AMAB enbies as well. I definitely see way more non-traditional tran women (doesn't want to pass, take hormones etc.) than I did 10 years ago.
>>
>>36663481
I'm not english thoughbeit
>>
>>36662341
i’m genuinely surprised to see it praised. this is my body type and i genuinely hate my upper body.
>>
that is actually not the case everywhere, for example in Portugal there are more ftm than mtf

(I remember hearing it on the news, idk if this is the article that was mentioned there or if it
is accurate, since the sample size does not look that big)
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34871600/
>>
>>36663863
Pretty face, soft eyes man, make you my malewife
>>
>>36662338
Because testosterone has a much stronger effect on the brain.
For example, it makes you feel horny far more quickly. It causes a higher release of cortisol and adrenaline under stress. Testosterone makes you less peaceful, if you aren't at peace, and gender dysphoria isn't a peaceful state.

It is also because there is an anti-male sentiment, especially an anti-white-male.

Parents spend more time with girls. Guys never get to talk about their emotions and feelings, and when they do they get looked down upon or bullied. If they don't fit in, they get bullied.
Show any emotion, they're left all alone. Any friendship is based on business; fictional, no-care. "because videogames", "because cards", etc. ... guys are taught they are nothing but tools for others to use and... if they don't feel ok with themselves, then that just spirals out of control and creates very odd behavior if not very extreme desires and behaviors.

>>36662783
This is just incel talk.
You could be trans, but you're diffidently incel. Jealous of others who get attention.
There is some narcissism in that as well; the entitlement, demonizing others, if only others saw you, etc etc.

You want a girlfriend? They're not going to come for you. You have to approach them and a lot of them will walk away because they have enough.
There are billions of people on earth and girls already have a social life. They're not looking for people. Only you are.

You need to accept yourself instead of relying on others for social comfort. Appreciate the moments.
Don't be angry about being alone, but if you want to do this anyway, blame idols and people who gather people for profit. We live in a society where most people are lonely, so they look for vtubers and whatsnot since they get social comfort there. Companies are therefore to blame.
>>
>>36662338
paraphilias are much more common in men, accounting for the difference
>>
The human female is the default human. All humans start out as female in the womb, including males. All men have all the genetic code to make a female version of themselves or a female clone of themselves. Meanwhile women always lack the little bit of genes that defines maleness. Males that have a physiological resistance to testosteron end up looking indistinguishable from women.
>>
>>36664384
Ahhhh I truly am a freak mutant
>>
>>36662338
because unless you provide a source for your premise, there aren't
>>
>>36664384
>Males that have a physiological resistance to testosteron end up looking indistinguishable from women.
what about the penis?
>>
>>36662338
Add enbys into the equation
even just ones that get tits off.
theres dozens of times more trans afabs than amabs
>>
>>36662338
I've met way more ftms than mtfs though
>>
>>36664552
>what about the penis?

CAIS XY women don’t have dicks you retarded chud moron
>>
>>36662338
Because being a man is difficult while being a woman is living life on easy mode.
>>
>>36662338
Because testosterone has heavier effects and is less reversible
>>
>>36664617
CAIS still look like men
>>
>>36662338
stop making these threads, faggot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.