[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>mom comes into my room
>tells me about elon musks daughter agreeing with elon and how its child abuse while constantly misgendering her
>says to me that she regrets for letting me transition as a minor
>says shes still supportive of me and loves me no matter what
>keeps using my birthname throughout it
>remind her that it hurts me when she does that (she does it a lot)
>starts yelling about how hard it is to be a mother to someone like me and why i couldnt have just been a feminine boy and how much she suffers and how i could never understand what actual women go through and how my birth was the start of when her life went downhill
>tells me to help with unpacking the groceries
>>
Average narcissistic mum
>>
>>36662428
To hell with her, anon. She's your mother and her love and support for you shouldn't be conditional.
>>
>>36662428
u shld record the audio next time and in 20 years when she is a youtuber leak it and get her cancelled!

nah but fr u shld record stuff like that imo
>>
>>36662447
whats the reason for recording it
>>
>>36662428
That hurt to read, I'm sorry this happened to you. It reminds of of being told by my parents that they "are losing their son" and I felt like I was being mourned when I wasn't even dead. The latest Elon comments on that brought back old wounds and to think parents are seeing this and weaponising it back on their trans children is sickening.
>>
>>36662447
there are easier ways to become famous
>>
>>36662428
If you can get out of that house, I hope you do. You're better than that anonette
>>
>>36662447
i did record it and no one cared
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri1MrA7cbNo
>>
>>36662471
i get to see it and be entertained
>>
>>36662617
kek
>>
>>36662617
you can hear the squelching
>>
>>36662428
did you show her elon's daughter's response
>>
bump
>>
>>36662428
Your poor mother, having a pathetic faggot for a son.
>>
>>36662428
ew, awful "mother"
>>
>>36662428
She's upset you're better than she will ever be
>>
>>36662428
Why don't you move out already holy shit have some dignity, can't let some old bitch like that talk to you this way
>>
i really want to die
>>
>>36662428
>remind her that it hurts me when she does that (she does it a lot)
easy. get over this part. it's a name. you can simply deal.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.