[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bandaged legs.jpg (27 KB, 474x321)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
I have a gaping hole between my legs which was added to my body without my consent. They lied it was shallow and would close. It looks wide agape and keeps bleeding a lot. I am so tired. Why women who want srsussy cannot get it easily but they put a hole in me when I need my urethra moved due to medical reasons...

Warning: gruesome
Unsee cc/album#rDTgNwCc8f5X
>>
>>36662448
You will be fine but the scar might need work
>>
>>36662448
I'm retarded. How can I view image?
>>
>>36662476
newfag lurk moar
>>
>>36662476
Add a dot before cc
>>36662450
It looks atrocious and the deformation between it and my anus from having to manually press to remove urine prior to this surgery looks fugly as well. I am so tired. ;__;
>>
>>36662482
Ya maybe you should help me out here then
>>
>>36662448
draw some eyes on top and pretend like it's a gaping face =O
>>
>>36662508
Thank you for making me laugh about this. Maybe I should get them tattooed eventually.
>>
>>36662448
whats up with the title
>>
>>36662593
So people don't say this is mtf SRS and harass mtfs over what has been done to me.
>>
>>36662637
I have no clue what you are talking about.
>>
>>36662646
they don't want the image to be weaponized by chuds against mtfs since it's not an SRS thing
>>
This place makes me want to cleanse my soul
>>
>>36662448
can a surgeon just decide by himself to do something useless and not planed without informing the patient?!
>>
>>36664582
most of them are psychopaths so yes!
>>
>>36664582
Yes if they can do a plausible deniability that it was needed even if it definitely isn't.
>>36664407
Thank you for rewording.
>>36664636
Yes. Even when they do necessary procedures they frequently prioritise own aesthetic wants over patient's needs. And if they fuck up they will hide behind sth along the lines of "well you would be worse off if you didn't get the surgery". I have no experiences with actual aesthetic plastic surgery so idk how they act there but I am under 20 surgeries or so and that is my experience universally. They don't see patients as humans.
>>
>>36662448
WHY DO you allow people to drill you like that OMFG.
>>
>>36664711
omg i’m so sorry they are awful
>>
>>36662448
aww I missed another oris pee hole update
I don't see how it's going to close if it's part of your urethra. You need to pee!
>>
>>36662448
have you spoken with a lawyer?
>>
>>36665048
???
>>36665091
Yes but if you need the surgery your choice is between how open a psycho is about being a psycho.
>>36665144
I do not believe it is. I think the urethra is in the front and the back is just space. I need to try peeing under shower but I'm scared to pee standing. Maybe I'll squat and try to feel where the piss comes from. It's been bleeding more today and yesterday. I'm so tired. I hope the surgeon has a futa fetish so at least he did it out of being a coomer. @__@
>>
>>36665167
I tried reaching out but got no response. Lawyers in Europe mostly HELP surgeons. It is extremely hard to prove malpractice in Europe, especially in surgery which wasnt plastic. They can claim everything was needed.
>>
>>36665175
I wonder if he started at the back and then just went forward until he found the urethra. Can you not see where the hole is if you spread?
I pee in the shower all the time and make a mess but it's okay there.
>>
>>36662448
I dont understand. Explain in cis people terms.
>>
>>36665204
I feel like it was the other way around. That he first did front and then decided to make the hole. They claim it was done due to the complications I've had with previous surgery but previous surgery operated on my urethra which went through my clit so the urethra functioned much different with the urine pressuring there. It makes no sense it was added with my current surgery. They claim it will close too and it is huge and wide agape. Wild.
>>
>>36665479
Yeah but how do you see from the outside where the urethra will be? I'm trying to find a way that this isn't just a sadistic surgeon.
>>
>>36662448
I did not consent to being on this site and yet after years of misery I'm here. Boohoo nigger
>>
>>36665503
The urethra is supposed to just go at 90 degrees angle. You can close anything else. He on purpose chose to leave the crater in the back. The official excuse is as I stated due to previous complications. I feel like it was a wounded ego that the previous surgery didn't work so he took it out on me this way. :/
It took me a month to even start sitting after previous surgery. I think he is just shitty. Alas, I had little choice as there was no other surgeons with experience with patients like me and even with his rare experience I am still labeled one of the kind patient. It makes so they can basically get away with anything as there is no cases to compare to.
>>
>>36665546
What do you mean 90 degree angle? After the surgery it's not going to any more (or isn't supposed to; with srs I think inexperienced surgeons get scared of cutting into that area), but how exactly do you think he can find that area except by cutting in and looking for it?
>>
>>36665603
I no longer know what you're speaking of. If you want to excuse the surgeon whose colleagues themselves admitted this was abnormal in the most polite do not sue us way then please leave me alone because I don't have the energy to entertain that.
>>
blows my mind people would do this when the technology to do it in a good way doesnt exist yet. this is like the millionth thread this month about this kind of thing. stop doing this
>>
>>36665650
I'm sorry you are hurting Oris, but I really don't see anything here that isn't exactly what you asked for. I think this is more a lack of expectations more than anything else.
>>
>>36665685
this is not an SRS thread you retard, this is a doctor just randomly botching someone
>>
>>36665704
Thank you. I really hate no matter what I do some shitheads may try to spin this against mtfs.

The board is shit with the beast drama. This is the only human interaction I have at the moment. If I can get approved by a library in spite of lack of an address (they require proof) I may leave and focus on other activities as in books. I will probably chime in in the future if so to update. I am saying this with hopes some of the troubled souls I spoke to here don't feel abandoned and know I had to move. I am tired of the toxicity. I feel bad for trans women exposed to this more frequently than I am for the "crime" of existing. I wish everyone well and especially much health. I am not guaranteeing I won't stick around but the vitrol towards homeless people made me feel like my perineum: hollowed, wounded.
>>
I did a squat piss test. The piss is definitely coming at the beginning, not the crater. And for some reason it goes very strongly forward, like peed out of a penis. Very weird. How did they even achieve this??? I hope I don't end up peeing this way when on the toilet once healed. The stream was very strong when squatting so that was nice.
>>
>>36667332
are you not able to just see where the hole is?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.