[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What's the best sex you've ever had and with who, anonette? For me it was my high school friend who was italian
>>
fuck off, virgin army!!!
>>
>>36662824
Latino daddy made me feel like a goddess. The missionary was meh but when he did the doggy from slightly higher up I thought I'd cum in seconds.

I had sex with a German guy. He sweated like pig and couldn't keep an erection due to stress but the few moments he put his cock in he ALWAYS hit the spot and it felt amazing. Pity about his erection issues. Alas, he loved eating ass.
>>
>>36662824
>xhe fell for the sex meme
lmao sinner loser!
>>
>>36662824
only had it with my wife, I don't do casual intimacy so she has all my firsts
>>
>>36662824
i used to fuck this asian transgirl with a micro penis, she loved pain and humiliation and could take some brutal punishment.
i miss squeezing her balls until she screamed and making her walk around naked in public at night.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.