[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 600px-Ohio_soyjak.png (63 KB, 600x696)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
Being a repGOD is the best because you can make life shitty for all the super catty youngshits and passoids who would've shit all over you for being a hon if you were stupid enough to transition
>>
File: pepe_repper.png (139 KB, 1905x323)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>36662952
Based and true
>>
>>36662952
I can wear a dress in public and people will be nice to me
>>
>>36662952
You will always be a tranny sorry :)
>>
>>36662952
it still won't make your life any better though
>>
Cope
>>
>>36664024
There are things I can do as a man to materially improve my life that I couldnt as a honbeast

>>36663026
Mfw you people say reppers are trans until they troon out and look ugly and then you say they're ROGD AGP MEF fetishists. Pink killers are horrible people.
>>
>>36663012
this
get fucked loser
>>
>>36663012
People are nice to you because they know you're mentally ill and don't want to trigger your honrage
>>
>>36664053
but you will never be happy as a man
nor would you as a tranny, but you can at least get some semblance of comfort in having tried, compared to giving up
>>
>Being a repGOD is the best because you can make life shitty for all the super catty youngshits and passoids who would've shit all over you for being a hon if you were stupid enough to transition
Cope
>>
>>36662952
lol you're not making anyone's life shitty but your own, loser

see you at 50
>>
>>36664187
>uhmmm you're going to be miserable and troon out like me at 50 because you just are, okay?
>>
>>36662952
Good luck brother
>>
>>36662952
OP if character and humanity were correlated with height, you would be the world’s shortest person
>>
>>36664247
oh sorry, you're right, you might blow your brains out years before that or if you're REALLY lucky you'll be stuck with this eating away at you even on your deathbed, your sole company into the darkness after a life lived as a mask of someone else

good luck :)
>>
>>36664053
See OP, here’s the thing. You probably can do whatever it is you’re referring to if you transitioned. I remember thinking this too. You are not morally superior nor are you smarter for running away from who you are. For trying to make life worse for trans people who didn't run, we can also see that you are a hateful coward. See you at 50.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.