[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i like reading delinquent manga like rookies and sjg so much but i feel so much shame from how malebrained it is it makes me want to quit, my last repper attempt was getting short hair and dying it blonde at 15 like onizuka to stop being a faggot and get a gf even tho i only had experience dating boys and i regret it with every inch of my soul it was so cringe daydreaming about getting into gang fights with my classmates and hrt at the same time now i can barely punch someone without feeling weak and useless

anyway i recommend reading gto prequel shonan junai gumi it has a nice tranny character
>>
File: pynch.jpg (20 KB, 330x413)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>36663260
>reading manga
agp
>>
>>36663260
Reading delinquent manga is peak fembrained when you really think about it, it's what a FtM would do to seem like a man
>>
>>36663260
GTO would tell you to get over and maybe try to look up your skirt. Truly don’t worry about it, there’s all this shame circulated between women about niche interests being masculine but if anything its kind of just the ideologically oriented white woman monocultural mind virus trying to get all of us be ashamed of ourselves unless we’re perfectly vapid. I think Onizuka rocks even if it and other delinquent stuff is not ‘fembrained’. I pass and like make up and etc. but at the end of the say I’d still rather be a bit autistic and alienated from other girls for being honest with myself about what interests me instead of being entirely obsessed with the best way to signify my femininity to others. The things you are and are not supposed to feel shame over as a woman are if anything entirely ridiculous. Completely disinterested in anything but posting manicured images of yourself and fastidiously buying and applying any cosmetic you can? A-okay: Slayy! Not primarily interested in hegemonic slop like Taylor swift or celebrity dating gossip or peacocking yourself online? Um weird.
The above is of course an over simplification but trying to be sufficiently fembrained is impossible. The bar you’re trying to meet will just keep floating up, just like what you like and don’t capitulate on it like the vast majority of others and end up thoughtlessly perpetuating patriarchy and this exact shame spiral.
>>
>>36663512
Sorry for all the typos also, am phone posting atm. Thanks for the recommendation also
>>
>>36663367
This. I don't know much about delinquent manga desu but it feels like something fujos would read
>>
File: 2752723837.jpg (486 KB, 759x976)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>36663363
>the pynch
agp
>>
>>36663512
gigatrvke desu

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.