[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: shunning.jpg (103 KB, 900x600)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
The social power of females derives from shaming and trying to humiliate men in front of others, talking behind their backs and trying to turn others against them, and other social tricks.

I think people aren't really consciously aware of how much females try to shame men who challenge their social control and ideology.
There are certain beliefs you cannot question, and if you do, you get shamed and everyone dogpiles you.

I don't think this situation, in the end, helps LGBT people, I think it makes their lives harder and keeps them down.
>>
Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.
Plato
>>
>>36663565
I fucken hate the shadows.
>>
>>36663535
we’re cooking now fr
>>
>>36663716
weird how there's only one play about it
>>
>>36663716
I heard that in matriarchies old women and old people in general held power but in patriarchies young people amd young bodies were held in higher standard
>>
>>36663760
>in patriarchies
no such thing
breeding is held in the highest regard in all societies except shakers, and shakers are all fucking dead now
>>
>>36663580
livin' the shadows with your fellow AMABs is OK
>>
>>36664677
no, set me free
I hate being a slave
>>
>>36664684
haha ur stuck
>>
File: 1709868143283447.gif (500 KB, 500x205)
500 KB
500 KB GIF
>>36664684
>>36664762
ooooOOoOoooo we shadowbruddas now
>>
>>36666164
GET ME OUT OF HERE
>>
I dislike females because of their behavior.
>>
>>36663535
yeah why do you think so many males want to transition nowadays? being a man sucks and those who deny it are just coping or brainwashed
>>
>>36667798
>I'm a strong girl boss and deserve power and authority!
>wat did you just vaguely criticize me? I'm gonna tattle to daddy government about how you're an evil misogynist
>it's a war on wahmyns bawwwwww
I hate feminists and I'm not apologizing for it.
>>
>>36667921
brainwashed, I reckon
>>
>>36668012
can we stop them?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.