[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: om.jpg (72 KB, 607x505)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>be me med student
>decide that I'm going to cure homosexuality to gain recognition
>use my homosexual cousin as guinea pig
>inject him weekly shots of testosterone for over a months to make him manlier and attracted to women
>end the experiment after realizing the testosterone only made him hairier and hornier

So, it's not an hormonal imbalance. Most likely it's a genetic mutation or a mental illness. I'll continie my investigation.
>>
>>36663663
Be honest. Did he top you?
>>
>>36663663
>So, it's not an hormonal imbalance
I thought the idea was that it's hormonal imbalance in the womb that affects brain development, not hormonal imbalance in the adult specimen.
>>
>>36663663
you just could have gone on /fit/ to get to the same conclusion
>>
>>36663663
testosterone = neurotoxin
>>
>>36663663
>">be me med student"
Doesn't seem like you're a very good one
>>
File: 1721256446716.png (120 KB, 500x454)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
churry have come in.
>>
>>36663722
I don't think you know what a neurotoxin is. If you come in contact with one, you would experience limb weakness or numbness, loss of memory, vision, and/or intellect, headaches, and sexual dysfunction. Testosterone doesn't cause any of this. If anything estrogen actually makes you weaker
>>
>>36663762
thanks chatgpt
>>
>>36663798
I'm serious it's not a neurotoxin I'm autistic and I study chemistry so it bothers me a lot
>>
>>36663663
Testosterone/hormones can change your sexuality but it's 1. Different for everyone/ really unpredictable, 2. Probably wouldn't make you not gay if you're 100 per cent gay, but maybe it could wake up some bisexual in you, 3. Would take way longer than a month, maybe like a year

t. Ftm
>>
>be op
>the biggest fag of all
>at no point wonder if it's even any of my business what my cousin does
>>
>>36663811
i know im just being hyperbolic
>>
>>36663875
Read his post
If it ain’t a larp he’s doing it for the clout, he clearly doesn’t give a fuck about the Christianity bullshit but he knows that the American religious establishment is loaded and doesn’t have any sort of sense of morality. Curing gayness or other kinds of pandering to retards is therefore one of the easiest ways to make fat stacks cash as a doctor whilst having minimal competition in your niche because you’d be kicked out by the medical establishment anyways for your unregulated experimentation on people and not knowing how a pilot study works
>>
>>36663663
could have gone to the homos @ /fit and figured it out without fucking your horny cousin
>>
>>36663852
i don’t think i believe that, i think it’s innate
>>
>>36663663
You’re not going to solve this until you can see the demons and then it’s really obvious
>>
>>36663663
Uh, South Africans already tried this in the 70s, it didn't work.
They also tried forcibly transitioning homos in the South African military, that was just... horrific.
>>
>>36663902
I know but your hyperbole is really bad because it's implying testosterone would have similar effects to neurotoxins when that's not true. Normally a hyperbole works by exaggerating something but if you exaggerate what neurotoxins do you don't get things that are similar to what testosterone does
>>
>>36664079
yeah but i just dont like what it does
people call e neurotoxin too
>>
>>36664091
It just doesn't make any sense if I didn't like chairs I wouldn't call them neurotoxins either
>>
>>36663999
Hormones don't change your sexuality but they can definitely change the way you experience your sexuality. When ftms talk about testosterone changing their sexuality I think a lot of it has to do just with the increase in libido waking up parts of their sexuality they didn't know about before, but for me it didn't really raise my libido a lot but definitely changed my actual interests a little (made me want to fuck girls more). Or like how when women are on birth control for a long time it makes them like onions boys more

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.